• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Wayne Calls Out Barry For Gun Debate Throw Down

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
If you haven't seen the replays of the CNN Town Hall with Obama, very early on he called out the NRA for not participating. He was his usual insulting self. What most watchers didn't know was that the NRA was offered 1 pre submitted question and no rebuttal to Barry's response. In fact all questions were pre submitted and the audience was very mush pre screened. I guess LaPierre had enough and today he challenged Barry to a one on one debate on guns, no pre-submitted and screened questions...just duke it out in a debate and let America decide. We all know this will go nowhere as Barry would never stand up man to man in any way with him. LaPierre would mop the floor with him.

Here's the challenge. It's kind of long and the actual challenge is in the last minute.

I love to see it, but it will never happen. The WH has an agenda and they will not let the facts be a roadblock to achieving their goals. Wayne would make Obama look like the liar he is and they just can't let that happen in that type of public forum. It's easier to maintain the lie when you are the only one talking and and by relaying them through mindless mouthpieces.

Won't never happen. Not in a thousand years.

While obama is narcissistic, he's not stupid.

He's a frakkin snake oil salesman and a darn good one evidently.

He chides us for our supposed moral lapses as Americans, and does it with a straight face, while meantime he practices sedition and deceit in plain sight.

Is there nobody in DC clean enough to call this out? Is the entire Congress so cowed by this huckster? Have all 535 of them been brainwashed or blackmailed?

This system is crazy. With only two political parties there is no chaperone in the limo dad.

Last edited:
Are you sure of that (the "not stupid" part)? Remember "corpseman" and others. About all he is is a very good teleprompter reader, IMO... :mad:

I think most will agree that he is an incompetent leader. But he isn't stupid.

I've taken a lot of tests and I can tell you this with great confidence:

There are all kinds of smarts, and there are all kinds of stupid.

I qualified for Mensa before I graduated high school and was in college at 16.

Then I married my first wife, which was 9 kinds of stupid.

Case closed! :eek:

Humans are inconsistent creatures at the best of circumstances & a totally consistent human would be considered a victim of OCD.

Figure out what O'bomba is a victim of & use that fact . . .

I've taken a lot of tests and I can tell you this with great confidence:

There are all kinds of smarts, and there are all kinds of stupid.

I qualified for Mensa before I graduated high school and was in college at 16.

Then I married my first wife, which was 9 kinds of stupid.

Case closed! :eek:

Humans are inconsistent creatures at the best of circumstances & a totally consistent human would be considered a victim of OCD.

Figure out what O'bomba is a victim of & use that fact . . .

Bill Clinton...Rhodes Scholar and Monica Lewinsky...need I say more???;)

Clearly, but what desire drives him the most? His legacy as a great black muslim or what?
He is driven by the belief that he is smarter than the rest of us and that we are incapable of seeing the solutions therefore he must lead us into the light. Unfortuneatly academic intellectuals really dont understand the reality of human nature, they just focus on the hypothesis.

or

Ultimately he is driven by money and power, just like every other corrupt politician before him.

I think he wants to be somebody historic. I think he wants to be the next MLK, but without getting shot.

I think that desire drives him, but is it his real hot-button?

Does anyone think he's really being driven from a desire for revenge on white folks?

Back