• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

We have a Contender!!!

Re: This one is for Oli!!!

oli700 said:
hang on, no wasted energy on that TC

Bring it!! LOL

lol, its not horrid but it feels about like a 454 revolver

oli700 said:
lol, its not horrid but it feels about like a 454 revolver

Can't possibly be as bad as the short barreled Alaskan 454 or the S&W 460 I shot a while back. I've never been shy of recoil but those two were freaking brutal.

Its with the Alaskan, might be a little more pointed, less of a push

MikeD said:
I just fired off an email to T/C support. I got to thinking and wondered if by any chance that scope came with a lifetime warranty. It never hurts to ask. :D
TC/S&W support freaking rocks. They no longer repair or sell pistol scopes and without an original receipt they will not refund the cost of the scope......but they will replace it with one of their current rifle scopes. I have a new 3x9 on the way. That my friends is how CS is supposed to work!

Sent from somewhere using Tapatalk2

MikeD said:
MikeD said:
I just fired off an email to T/C support. I got to thinking and wondered if by any chance that scope came with a lifetime warranty. It never hurts to ask. :D
TC/S&W support freaking rocks. They no longer repair or sell pistol scopes and without an original receipt they will not refund the cost of the scope......but they will replace it with one of their current rifle scopes. I have a new 3x9 on the way. That my friends is how CS is supposed to work!

Sent from somewhere using Tapatalk2

SWEET!

Gotta love that...

6x223-jpg.jpg
SSK 14" Bbl in 6x223... odd little duck, ain't it?
Don't stop now, the next barrel is right around the corner for you!

Last edited:
Back