• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Welcome from Leavenworth Kansas

Welcome from Overland Park...just down the road....ok....maybe way down the road but still close. Buying my first 12 ga on Friday.

Welcome from Overland Park...just down the road....ok....maybe way down the road but still close. Buying my first 12 ga on Friday.
Many years ago the cornhuskers football team had a receiver with the #88 . He went to high school at Omaha Westside.

Many years ago the cornhuskers football team had a receiver with the #88 . He went to high school at Omaha Westside.
Depending on the year, I might know of him....but then I haven't actually lived in Omaha since 1976 :) I went to Benson high in Omaha, back when the HAD a football team. Westside was always the crosstown rival

Thanks, you don't live that far. If you even need anything (I have a gun shop in my home), let me know. I'll give you 15% off for being a member of this group.
Thanks for having me

Back