• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Well, this makes two new rifles in the same week.... I have to stop

nitesite

Average Guy
"Philanthropist"
I swung into the gun store a day earlier than planned and bought myself a Ruger PC Carbine in 9mm with Digital Camo scheme. It takes 17-rd Ruger mags (included) or GLOCK 9mm mags with a switch out of the mag well. (included). I have six or seven 17-rd GLOCK mags plus two GLOCK 33-rd mags so I think I am good for a while. I even have a 10-rd GLOCK mag in case the .gov overreaches the 2ndA. :)

The bore and internals were clean as a whistle, which was nice.

Anyway, that a is TWO in four days. I think I should stop now....

Wish it were Mossbergs but....

Dave

I swung into the gun store a day earlier than planned and bought myself a Ruger PC Carbine in 9mm with Digital Camo scheme. It takes 17-rd Ruger mags (included) or GLOCK 9mm mags with a switch out of the mag well. (included). I have six or seven 17-rd GLOCK mags plus two GLOCK 33-rd mags so I think I am good for a while. I even have a 10-rd GLOCK mag in case the .gov overreaches the 2ndA. :)

The bore and internals were clean as a whistle, which was nice.

Anyway, that a is TWO in four days. I think I should stop now....

Wish it were Mossbergs but....

Dave
I was told that if you know how many guns you have you don't have enough.

I was told that if you know how many guns you have you don't have enough.

Even more importantly if you know how many magazines and rounds of ammunition you have you certainly don't have enough!

I subscribe to the goal of never "needing" to buy another magazine or round of ammo for the rest of my life. However, another gun is a totally different story!

Regards

I found a Glock 17 magazine in a draw at my reloading bench. I thought, I’ve never owned a G17. Then I remembered I bought a P80 reissue about a year ago. Obviously the magazine belongs to it.

:yourock:

Gosh. I haven't bought any guns this entire calander year.

Though, admittedly, the dealer had to fill out a multiple firearms paper for the sheriff and gov't the last time I did.

(I bought two 22lr handguns at once just to prove what a badass I can be :laugh:and just because I didn't think I was on enough watch lists already LOL)

I'd still like to pick up a 357 carbine. I'd prefer to buy a stolen one that's bought at a gun show loophole without a background check. Just haven't found the right one yet.

This is a take-down too so I can hide it on me and take it on a commercial airliner!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right after 9/11 I was working for the FAA in the Southern Region (ATL) Emergency Operations Center.
This was when TSA was being established to make flying perfectly safe again. :ripper:
I had the opportunity to go on security assessments throughout the Hartsfield airport for everything from placing security cameras to figuring out how to keep the public out of the employees bathrooms.
After they installed the baggage X-ray belts and electromagnetic wands and arches I was observing the screening process. We were trying to balance the factors of personnel/speed/cost/SAFETY that would fit in the physical and monetary restrictions we were faced with.

After 30 minutes of watching the snaking lines filter through the screeners I told the Chief, "I can get a gun past any one of those guys."
He said, "I don't think so. But I'd like to see it."
It took me about 40 minutes after they gave me an exemplar to get thru the screeners.
The exemplar was basically a fake Glock that had enough metal in it to make scanners scream. They were used to train and test agents at the gates.

The failure [or my success] was used to expand the TSA manual.

Let us know how your experiment goes, @nitesite.

The failure [or my success] was used to expand the TSA manual....

When I was a school kid, I wrote a story in English class about a guy that hijacked an airplane by shooting people with tiny little poison blow darts through a drinking straw.

By the time people realize that it’s not mosquitoes biting them half the people in the plane are dying and the other half are going loony.

Anyhow you guys can put that one in the next manual. No charge.
:giggle:

Back