• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Western Auto Supply Revelation 310A in 12 gauge.........

Cajun56

Supporter
Morning..........

I haven't post on this forum in a good while, but since I picked up this really nice Revelation 310A made by Mossberg for Western Auto Supply in the 60's no serial number I will proudly show it off when I get it. I do know it's part of the Mossberg family of 500 shotguns. I don't use any picture forums site sooooooooooo!

pix013630813.jpg, pix327321887.jpg, pix709062232.jpg, pix808417697.jpg, pix975196676 (1).jpg, pix937821195.jpg

Now I know how to insert pictures!

Have a great day!

ca'jun

Last edited:
I picked up a Revelation 310A last month for $120. It was jammed open and the safety was missing. Got it sorted out in a half hour once I got it home. It is hands down the best Mossberg 500 I’ve ever gotten my hands on.

If it shoots and functions as nice as mine you’ll love that shotgun guaranteed!

I picked up a Revelation 310A last month for $120. It was jammed open and the safety was missing. Got it sorted out in a half hour once I got it home. It is hands down the best Mossberg 500 I’ve ever gotten my hands on.

If it shoots and functions as nice as mine you’ll love that shotgun guaranteed!

Nice! I won mine off GB, it's in real nice shape! bad thing when I was in process of cleaning it, I discovered the firing pin was broken off! Found one on Ebay and when it came in, took me no time to swap out firing pins! As a mater of fact I shot it today! along with my Mossberg 20 ga. 1974 model! I also own a Mossberg 472 in lever action 30/30! It's a sweet shooter also! I paid $185 with shipping for my 310A Revelation. It was worth every dollar I spent on it!

Back