• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What length?

I put LimbSaver recoil pads on my two 590A1 and they reduce the felt recoil. I typically use LE132 9 pellet 00 buckshot for my pump shotguns for HD.

What exactly does a rocket surgeon do again?

I lived in Huntsville, AL for years and knew some real tried-and-true rocket scientists but this is a new one on me..........

<grin>

I still drive past that A-12 (#6930) display aircraft/spacecraft quite often when I'm on I-565 in Huntsville; I still live only twenty minutes away from there. Kelly and the Lockheed Skunkworks designed an amazing airframe. They used to leak jet fuel like a sieve when cold and on the ground pregnant with fuel, until they were in flight and the metal would heat and expand to seal up the seams. They actually only fueled it enough to get to altitude and heat up and then a tanker would top it off. When I was flying MAC flights out of Lakenheath/Mildenhall in England I used to watch the SR-71 Blackbirds take off. It was... mesmerizing.

What were we talking about again???????????

Last edited:
Damn, I need to remember to get in touch with you next time I'm working down in Huntsville. I'm usually there once a quarter, or once every six months at least...

Back