• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What model pump?

Plug

Copper BB
My son recently won a Mossberg 2-3/4 - 3" pump at a DU event. It has a mossy oak camo finish so I thought I'd make a turkey gun out of it.

So I want to accessorize it some but no where on the gun is there a model # designation the serial # is T841307 as printed on the receiver. But I would really like to know if it is a 500, 590 or whatever. Hard for me to imagine a gun maker would fail to clearly state the model designation on the exterior of the gun but I can't find it.

Oh Geez, it could be anything really... except for a 590. I don't know of a 590 in Mossy Oak finish.

Right on the bottom of the receiver, near the loading port for the mag tube, there should be a Model Classification stamped into the receiver. At least that is where it is at on the 500 models

Plug said:
My son recently won a Mossberg 2-3/4 - 3" pump at a DU event. It has a mossy oak camo finish so I thought I'd make a turkey gun out of it.

So I want to accessorize it some but no where on the gun is there a model # designation the serial # is T841307 as printed on the receiver. But I would really like to know if it is a 500, 590 or whatever. Hard for me to imagine a gun maker would fail to clearly state the model designation on the exterior of the gun but I can't find it.

congrats on your son's mossy win.
2 pics,,,first is a 590,,,second is a 500.

Attachments

• 50663.jpg
    50663.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 50411.jpg
    50411.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 44
Back