• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What's in the vaccine?

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
OK, now that one of the vaccines has government approval, it's required that they list what's in it. So, since I couldn't read most of it, I copied and pasted what I could find from here. I believe many of you will be more shocked than I was.

I found this here: https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/Covid-19-Knowledge-Base/Vaccine-Ingredients

Here is a breakdown of the three COVID vaccines and their ingredients:
  • Pfizer Vaccine: The full list of ingredients for the Pfizer vaccine is:
    mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2
    [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-
    phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium
    phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.
    The Pfizer vaccine does not contain eggs, preservatives, or latex.
  • Moderna Vaccine: The full list of ingredients for the Moderna vaccine is:
    Messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000
    dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]),
    tromethamine,tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate trihydrate, and sucrose.
    The Moderna vaccine does not contain eggs, preservatives, or latex.
  • Johnson & Johnson Vaccine: The full list of ingredients for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is:
    Recombinant, replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein,
    citric acid monohydrate, trisodium citrate dihydrate, ethanol, 2 hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HBCD),
    polysorbate-80, sodium chloride.
    The Johnson & Johnson vaccine does not contain eggs, preservatives, or latex.
OK, since I don't know what most of that stuff is, I looked up the ingredients and any warning labels and to generally find out some of the common things they're used in.

pfizer:
[(polyethylene glycol)
Polyethylene glycol is a polyether compound derived from petroleum

moderna vaccine.

It has the same polyethylene glycol junk but it also has a bunch of others too.

2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG]
Dimethylglycine is an amino acid, a building block for protein. It is found in the body in very small amounts and for only seconds at a time.

Dimethylglycine is used for attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), epilepsy, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), allergies, respiratory disorders, pain and swelling (inflammation), cancer, alcoholism, and drug addiction. It is also used to improve speech and behavior in autism, nervous system function, liver function, the body's use of oxygen, and athletic performance. Some people use it to reduce stress and the effects of aging, as well as boost the immune system's defenses against infection. Dimethylglycine is also used to lower blood cholesterol and triglycerides, and to help bring blood pressure and blood sugar into normal range.
2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine
which are known to promote an increase in drug retention time and reduce the toxicity of drugs after administration.

Tromethamine
Adverse effects may include respiratory depression, local irritation, tissue inflammation, injection site infection, febrile response, chemical phlebitis, venospasm, hypervolemia, blood clots, IV thrombosis, extravasation (with possible necrosis and sloughing of tissues), transient decreases in blood glucose concentrations, hypoglycemia, and hepatocellular necrosis with infusion via low-lying umbilical venous catheters.
tromethamine hydrochloride is listed as a hazardous agent
https://haz-map.com/Agents/18456
Used to make surface-active agents and pharmaceuticals, as an emulsifier (for cosmetic creams and lotions, mineral oil, and paraffin wax emulsions), as a biological buffer, and as an alkalizer;
A mild eye irritant in rabbits

acetic acid is listed as hazardous by the cdc themselves
The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards
Strong oxidizers (especially chromic acid, sodium peroxide & nitric acid), strong caustics [Note: Corrosive to metals.]
Exposure Routes
inhalation, skin and/or eye contact
Symptoms
irritation eyes, skin, nose, throat; eye, skin burns; skin sensitization; dental erosion; black skin, hyperkeratosis; conjunctivitis, lacrimation (discharge of tears); pharyngeal edema, chronic bronchitis
Target Organs
Eyes, skin, respiratory system, teeth

sodium acetate trihydrate is used as a primary ingredient in Sodium acetate is also used in heating pads, hand warmers, and hot ice.

Johnson & Johnson Vaccine
Recombinant DNA molecules are DNA molecules formed by laboratory methods of genetic recombination that bring together genetic material from multiple sources, creating sequences that would not otherwise be found in the genome.
replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein
This is some kind of dna modified stuff.

trisodium citrate dihydrate,
Sodium citrate is a particularly effective agent for removal of carbonate scale from boilers without removing them from operation[5] and for cleaning automobile radiators.[6]

2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HBCD), Material Safety Data Sheet
2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin. CAS Number: 128446-35-5. 1.2. Relevant identified uses of the substance or mixture and uses advised against. Identified uses: For research use only, not for human or veterinary use.

polysorbate-80,
Polysorbate 80 has also been causally linked with an increased risk of blood clots, stroke, heart attack, heart failure, and of tumor growth or recurrence in patients with certain types of cancer.

lightly flammable to flammable in presence of heat
• Slightly hazardous in case of skin contact (irritant), of eye contact (irritant), of ingestion, of
inhalation.
• May cause adverse reproductive effects based on animal test data. No human data found.
• May cause cancer based on animal test data. No humandata found.
• May affect genetic material (mutagenic)

The last shot like that I got in the mid 70's in middle school. And that was the last one I will ever take. Cause now I have a choice.

You can use polyethylene glycol for rocket fuel, but you can use ordinary wax too. Sugar works.
Anything with lots of calories + oxygen = rocket fuel.

I have probably drank liquor with worse things in it.

The same ethanol we drink is sometimes used in industry, but they use less effective methanol, which is is cheaper because of the liquor taxes.

Anyhow, my point is not that anything listed is necessarily safe or not safe, for human beings.

But these articles make a lot of common things sound scary which really are not.

Most people arent scared of vegetable oils.... but they should be.

And many of the liberal media is brought to you by Pfizer.

Somewhere I saw a montage and it was crazy, Pfizer sponsors a LOT of the 'news' shows.

You ever notice how much of the advertising/commercials on tv are drug ads?

If not, pay attention to it. I doubt you'll be able to make it through a single episode/show without seeing one or more. Much like all the woke commercials with mixed couples and children in them, but that's getting too far off topic. But it's been a thing for a while now.

In some countries, they have made laws preventing Rx makers from running commercials.

You ever notice how much of the advertising/commercials on tv are drug ads?

If not, pay attention to it. I doubt you'll be able to make it through a single episode/show without seeing one or more. Much like all the woke commercials with mixed couples and children in them, but that's getting too far off topic. But it's been a thing for a while now.

In some countries, they have made laws preventing Rx makers from running commercials.
And 99% of the time the side effects are worse than the cure. BLA BLA BLA This pill will solve your back issues but you could develop pancreatic cancer. :/

I'm so happy I don't watch TV. Hypochondria, the vaccine, drugs that let you live life longer without giving up what you shouldn't want.
Except for all that advertising.

I recall the "bubble" when McDonalds released a "new" burger. They made it a little bigger and put more pepper on it.
But a $$$$$$$ national add campaign sold it as a big thing for adults ( . . . who eat that junk. )

People were lining up for something "new" because the hype machine simply works a good deal off the time.

It gave us the administration nobody wanted and nobody wants. Bernie got a new mansion, Biden got POTUS but he had to let Harris veep after she told the whole country he was a racist white supremacist negro-busser. Or non-busser . . . it didn't matter.

Democrats put up the odd couple and their sins are steadily coming home to roost.

Could Kamalalala be the first woman temporary POTUS and also the first veep to score a single digit in the polls?
(As she did in the primary?)
:popcorn:

Feminism's worst merit-failure is promoted to its highest office, and she does a legendary belly-flop!
Let's go Brandon!

Much like all the woke commercials with mixed couples and children in them, but that's getting too far off topic.

Not to mention the inclusion of just about all races in EVERY commercial, but the anti-racist in me would say noticing that could be considered racism. :rolleyes: All I know is that it is a bad time to be a white commercial actor nowadays... ;)

Back OT, they MUST be running out of new names for drugs by now... :D

Back