• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Wheel GUNS!!

Here's a quick shot of my Ruger Single Six Bisley 22LR, stainless with a 6 1/2 inch barrel

orig.jpg
Thats a sweet pistola right there two thumbs up.

I thought I'd share another recent addition, a Ruger Bearcat polished blue finish with a fluted cylinder; I seem to recall seeing that this one was a special edition though I can't recall where. I have thought about picking up a Bearcat for years but was never crazy about the unfluted cylinder or matte blue finish so when I came across this I had to go for it :)

orig.jpg

I thought I'd share another recent addition, a Ruger Bearcat polished blue finish with a fluted cylinder; I seem to recall seeing that this one was a special edition though I can't recall where. I have thought about picking up a Bearcat for years but was never crazy about the unfluted cylinder or matte blue finish so when I came across this I had to go for it :)

orig.jpg

That`s a handsome revolver!

I have 3 Smith and Wesson .38 Special revolvers-
1) 1960's vintage model 37 airweight snubby
2) 1983 (i think) Model 36-1 "chief's special" in 3" heavy barrel
3) fairly new model 637 snubby

I also have a Charter Arms Pathfinder target .22

I hate to admit how much I love J frame revolvers... I almost bought a model 638 recently because I like the carry aspect of it, but I love hammers which is why I have the models I do...

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    570.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    431.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 090.JPG
    090.JPG
    261.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    490.9 KB · Views: 7
Last night I applied paste wax to my 1979 no-dash Model 49 Bodyguard. I carry it occasionally and it's good protection for the blued finish.

Great J-frame. When I was younger I thought they were Smiff and Westerns ugliest gun ever.

Im dont believe ive ever shared my baby. This was literally the first pistol I ever purchased. I purchased in brand new in September of 1984, my beloved Smith Wesson 4" 686 no dash Combat Masterpiece. This was constant companion for several years, and still frequents the rotation. I have owned handled used MANY MANY MANY Pistols in my life. I firmly stand on my thought this is best pistol ever made period, yes sir you have every right to disagree and be wrong :lol:1221191257b.jpg

DJ do you prefer to carry a revolver?
No sir , but i do carry one occasionally and feel fully content. But to handicap myself on purpose if travelling in Indian country I wont do for nostalgia, my main carry is a G21sf with extra mag of course. Now around my little town of 200 and on our property or hunt land etc.... I do use revolvers frequently still.

Back