• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Where to find a muzzle brake?

My 715T did not come with a muddle brake at the tip. There is no threads either for one. Is there a universal muzzle brake that I can clamp on the tip of my gun? This is merely just for looks. Thanks and post links please and/or pics

I think you might be confusing a flash hider with a muzzle break. It appears the only model sans "threaded muzzle device" is the carry handle model. the other models have a flash hider already installed, and IIRC can be a real pain to remove.

upon further investigation the Mossberg website is using the term muzzle brake. which is false. therefore you may just be misinformed. you may have better luck searching for a clamp on flash hider.

Last edited:
No flash hider no nothing at all on the tip. It looks naked to me at the tip. Thats why im wanting a flash hider or something on the tip. Mine is the carry handle style with the adjustable stock.

After further reading into this thread, it looks like a slip on muzzle brake for a Ruger 10/22 fits. Somebody please correct me if im wrong because I will be ordering this thing tonight and dont want to get the wrong thing. Here is a link to one on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221634976650?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Back