• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

While it cold weather for many of us, is anyone CCWing anything heavier than they normally would ?

nitesite

Average Guy
"Philanthropist"
I know many just drop a LCP or GLOCK 42 or Shield in a shorts pocket most of the year.

But right now the sky is the limit.

Has anyone graduated up to something bigger or heavier "just because"?

I do. Because it is FUN!

I know many just drop a LCP or GLOCK 42 or Shield in a shorts pocket most of the year.

But right now the sky is the limit.

Has anyone graduated up to something bigger or heavier "just because"?

I do. Because it is FUN!
Back in May I went to MO and sold my handguns to an old friend and his family of shooters. I had 2 Hi P{oints, a 45 and a 9mm and a 45 acp. OI also sold my edc, a Taurus PT111 9mm. The PT111 was my edc. Before I left for MO, I bought a Taurus 692, 357/38spl/9mm. It is about 1/3 again heavier that the PT111. But I got a vest that has a carry pocket and it is invisible. Yep, it is heavy, and so are the 3 speedloaders I carry on the opposite side. But I am comfortable with it and I trust it. AND, it is a dream to shoot with the Hogue grip.

Same 40 S&W Shield, as usual. I'd like to carry my 6 inch barrel .357 Taurus, but just don't see it. Take care. Tom Worthington

No, but thanks a lot, now i want to take the stock off my sbr'd AR pistol so i can carry it. LOL

I have went with full size guns underneath of my coat before, but no, I've been carrying the p365 just about constantly since I got it.

I do have a shoulder holster for my double stack 45 though. What's not to love about 14+1 rounds of 45acp?

Back