• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Who here owns the Aridus Industries shell holder?

You'd think for that kind of price they could have taken more pictures of how it attaches and works.

I recently installed the Aridus Industries shell holder. Easy install. Very well made and looks cool. A bit over priced.
IMG_7513_zpsoodc7ksi.jpg

IMG_7512_zpssfcieps4.jpg

IMG_7514_zpsvojh1jzw.jpg

It does look cool, I haven't sen one quite like it before!

Looks good...

But...Which Elzetta Clamp did you get ?!

I'm thinking about this one: ZSM with Thumb Screw

http://www.elzetta.com/zsm-with-thumb-screw.html

The Quick-Release Thumb Screw allows flashlights to be installed and removed rapidly and without tools. A coin or other flat object may be used to tighten the Thumb Screw.

The Elzetta ZSM will work with Remington 870, Remington 1100, Remington 1187, Mossberg 500, Mossberg 590, Mossberg 590A1, Mossberg 835, Mossberg 930 SPX, Benelli M1, Benelli M2, Benelli M3, Benelli M4, Benelli Nova, Benelli Super Nova, Winchester Defender, and many other shotguns that have 1-3/4" (44 mm) of free space on the magazine tube and barrel.

Thank you guys!! I am very impressed with design and build quality of the Aridus shell holder.

That's the Elzetta mount i have. I didn't use the thumb screw. I will install at a later time. It's a great mount and very easy to install.

Back