• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Who to vote for in Florida... (and elsewhere?)

Bobster

.30-06
Attached you will find a scan of the NRA-PVF "Candidate Endorsement 2016", Florida edition. To decrease the size, I omitted the first page which endorsed Trump/Pence for POTUS/VPOTUS and Rubio for US Senate. If you are a member of the NRA, you may have a similar insert in the middle of the November 2016 issue that perhaps you could scan/photograph and attach to this thread. I am fortunate I have a number of "good guys/gals" to vote for. :)

You can also find NRA recommendations for your state HERE. Although you may not agree with the NRA and their policies nor be a member, rest assured an endorsement from them is a sure sign of a Pro-Gun candidate. And if you're not a member, why not? o_O

I plan on voting early and when YOU vote, be sure to wear a bright red shirt to the polls as I will be when I go. This is a visual indicator that we ARE out there and that we vote! :chaingun: :ganster: :sniper:

This is NOT an election ANY gun owner should sit out or worse yet, vote for the Beast! :eek: "Oh, I don't care if they ban AR-15s, I only shoot a shotgun" WRONG!!! She will create taxes/limits/rationing on ALL ammo so costs will go nowhere but UP!

She will see to it manufacturers will be held liable for injuries/death their guns may cause so the cost of ALL guns will go UP and many gun mfgs will go out of business! :(

Not to mention her desire to ban all guns and gut the Second Amendment...

Then there is the Supreme Court where she will be appointing at least 2 Justices and I guarantee they will be nothing like Justice Scalia, rest his soul. Think more along the lines of that liberal butt-plug Rude Badass Gestapo! :mad:

This is potentially THE most important election for gunowners in this country and it is important you vote for Trump and down-ticket candidates endorsed by the NRA-PVF. Thank you!

Attachments

• FL2016NRA.pdf
    192.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back