• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Who won this short part of the 3rd GOP debate : Vivek vs Nikki?

And personal attacks on candidates children and their parental guidance.

He is charismatic and well spoken. Is he a shock jock? Does she over react?

HAD I watched TV last night (I was working in the shop), I probably would have watched the CMAs... :)

I like Vivek but wouldn't trust a word he says. I don't really care for Haley. I'd like to see Ronny D and Trumpy kiss and make up, become veep and POTUS and the next 12 years will be Republican in the WH. :)

I'm not a Republican--I just vote that way sometimes mainly because of guns and less gov't. Repubs need to settle on 15wks for abortion and STFU about it--the topic is too easily twisted into a "women's rights" issue by the left. The fact that earlier this year, DeSantis signed a restrictive 6wk abortion law here in FL, is going to hurt him. The idiots on the other side already have people signing petitions to get a "pro-abortion" law INTO the state constitution via ballot. So many thousands of signatures and it gets on the ballot statewide. Yes, we do that here and it is a flawed system. That is how we get pregnant sow cage restrictions INTO the Constitution! :rolleyes:

The POTUS race is Republicans to lose and they are trying like hell. :( That and rampant voter fraud will elect Bidet again... :eek:

I will say it again that IF you want to get a voter ID card, you MUST pass this test with at least a 70%.
Immigration Test

I think they both make valid points. The trick is determining who actually means what they say...they're politicians and their lips are moving so it's pretty easy to assume they're a liar...LOL.

Honestly guys things are so sideways down there and up here I've really lost track. I think we're all headed in the wrong direction and I'm not sure that's going to change no matter who takes the reigns.

Vivek is not a politician and at times says what he really thinks so I give him the benefit of the doubt. We moved to Florida so I am a big DeSantis fan and will support him in the primary. I think Niki is okay but she is not my first choice. Trump lost me when he just kept attacking DeSantis more than he supported GOP candidates in 2020.

Vivek is not a politician and at times says what he really thinks so I give him the benefit of the doubt. We moved to Florida so I am a big DeSantis fan and will support him in the primary. I think Niki is okay but she is not my first choice. Trump lost me when he just kept attacking DeSantis more than he supported GOP candidates in 2020.
As of this writing, I don't know WHO I'm going to vote for. I too, wish Trumpy would STFU. :mad: He is not helping anyone, especially himself.

While I think the act and/or notion of abortion is abhorrent, Ronny D screwed himself by signing the bill I mentioned above. My state rep was one of the sponsors and I'm seriously thinking of running against him as an Independent or Libertarian. Not that I will win or that I have the time or desire, but I will surely steal votes from him and probably allow a Dumpocrap to take the seat. I really do NOT want that. :(

My thought on abortion is that the people that WANT them NEED them. ;) If they want to self-control their population, I'm all for that. But I really think that anyone against them needs to provide an alternative like free contraception and/or sterilization, and the Florida bill does not.

If we didn’t have Trump then RamaSwamy would be the next candidate: VRS? They’d have to give him that extra initial.

I think he killed the debate. He got to call out the biased media.

As of this writing, I don't know WHO I'm going to vote for. I too, wish Trumpy would STFU. :mad: He is not helping anyone, especially himself.

While I think the act and/or notion of abortion is abhorrent, Ronny D screwed himself by signing the bill I mentioned above. My state rep was one of the sponsors and I'm seriously thinking of running against him as an Independent or Libertarian. Not that I will win or that I have the time or desire, but I will surely steal votes from him and probably allow a Dumpocrap to take the seat. I really do NOT want that. :(

My thought on abortion is that the people that WANT them NEED them. ;) If they want to self-control their population, I'm all for that. But I really think that anyone against them needs to provide an alternative like free contraception and/or sterilization, and the Florida bill does not.
My thoughts on abortion have changed a few times throughout my life. Now I don’t think of it as a firm religious issue anymore.

I want to see free abortion clinics in every town. That’s better than having the chaos of these thousands of crack-babies and dependent mothers. What a horror show.

Back