• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Why are lesbians fat?

Dysfunctional

.270 WIN
...seriously?

Obama Admin Funding $1.5 Million Study To Find Out Why Lesbians Are Fat…

The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has awarded $1.5 million to study biological and social factors for why “three-quarters” of lesbians are obese and why gay males are not, calling it an issue of “high public-health significance.”

Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Mass., has received two grants administered by NIH’s Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) to study the relationship between sexual orientation and obesity.

“Obesity is one of the most critical public health issues affecting the U.S. today,” the description of the grant reads. “Racial and socioeconomic disparities in the determinants, distribution, and consequences of obesity are receiving increasing attention.”

“However, one area that is only beginning to be recognized is the striking interplay of gender and sexual orientation in obesity disparities,” it states.

...and it is sequestor-proof!? Gimme a break...maybe they're lesbian because they are fat. Bull's Eye! Fat girls need love too and it's easier to find another pathetic fat loser to give you a poor substitute for natural attention than it is to hit the gym. No doubt there are some who call themselves lesbians because they are unsuccessful with men, and homosexuality is the Left's new 'minority'.....

I'm fat because I eat too much and I don't work out enough.

I started a new diet and exercise program and have dropped 17 pounds in the last two weeks. It's not that complicated unless you have some major thyroid issues or something.

Where's my $1.5M in research grants? I actually have results. LOL

My bother and his wife (both military) just told me their monthly income has been cut approx 20% and they have cut off his tuition assistance so he can't finish his school, yet we can pay for this crap. It's seriosuly beyond words.

It's a pittance being thrown at a broad generalization to continue building the evidence that this administration cares about all people and is diverse ( consequently fair) in its approach. 1.5 million will fund nothing of significance in any branch of serious medicine. Sadly it's a $1.5 million dollar marketing campaign - and at the expense of others.

I have no problem studying health issues but how is this sacred territory with the 'across the board' spending cuts? I bet the papers were signed the day before the cut - ya think?!

Why are they fat?

... it's because they spend all their time eating %#$$y.

Study's over. I'll take the $1.5 million in non-sequential $100 bills please...

I have Graves, it's an over active thyroid. I eat all day long. Im only 180 lbs. Where's my millions so I can study how people get graves?
Stupidity at it's finest brought to courtesy of our Government.....

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Why are they fat?

... it's because they spend all their time eating %#$$y.

Study's over. I'll take the $1.5 million in non-sequential $100 bills please...

That can't be it, LES...I'm still only 170... :D

I think this is one of those things we really can blame Bush for.

Mike, I have to reply to that in PM.

It's probably too unsuitable for here.

John A. said:
Mike, I have to reply to that in PM.

It's probably too unsuitable for here.

Ooh...ooh.
Ooh...me too

Back