• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Why you won't see photos of my reloading setup

nitesite

Average Guy
"Philanthropist"
You know that I'm shy about pics of me, but love pics of just about anything firearms related.

But I'm drawing the line when it comes to photographing any of my reloading operation. Here's why...

I have a work table in one room (I call it The Reloading Room, the wife says it's The Laundry Room) with (1) a turret press for all my centerfire metallic, and (2) a MEC-650 12-ga press. In the garage I have a MEC Sizemaster-77 in 12-ga and a MEC-600 Jr in 20-ga. There are variously sized boxes and other containers of bullets and tumbled/sized and primed cases and some un-primed cases along a wall on the floor of the laundry/reloading room. Bags of picked up brass are out in the garage waiting to be tumbled. There are a couple buckets of lead wheel weights next to the garage workbench. There are several shoe boxes of lead as well. In the back of the garage are hundreds of once-fired Remington shotgun hulls and a few bags or Figure-8 and RXP-20 wads. Right now there are 40 or so pounds of bermined lead (spent bullets) drying out on a table at the far end of the front porch. About 20 1-lb bottles of powder are above the wall organizers in the Reloading Room. And an 8-lb jug of Varget is on top of a bookcase in the den. There are several thousand primers on the very top shelf of a dining room cabinet. And a 1-lb bottle of Unique is in the kitchen cabinet next to the coffee cups (why I put it there in the first place, and why I leave it there, I have no idea). There's loaded ammo in the reloading room, the garage, the walk-in closet of the master bedroom. I have 2.5-lb ingots of smelted lead on top of the garage workbench. And a big box of non-reloadable brass that I keep telling myself I will take to the recyclers one day soon.

I'm not making this up.

See why I don't take any pictures???

OK we're going to need one of those panoramic 360 degree views like they use in real estate house listings. LOL

Have you used the dryer as a tumbler yet?

:mrgreen: :lol:

Wow..my head is spinning. :)

No one says you have to take pix of everything......just do close ups? Everyone has their own thing. There's no need to be ashamed of what you have. If it works for you that's all that matters.
And in all reality, just reading it all is good enough for me. I have a great imaganitive mind. It's all good. I wish I had even half of what you have. Well...mostly the shotty hulls really ..... ;)

Back