• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Will a Bushnell TRS-32 fit on the Mossberg 715T?

Gasman

Copper BB
Hello all,

Just ordered my 715t Flat top today (Still have to wait for it to come in though :cry: ) from my local gun store. I traded an extra Winchester 30-30 for it and some store credit. I already had my Dads 30-30 in the safe, and bought this one from a guy at work who was selling off his Grandfathers guns. (Paid $100 for it!)

While I await my firearm to arrive, I was going to collect all the attachments. I was looking online and like what I see and hear about the TRS-32, but could not confirm anywhere if it fits the 715T.

If not, any other suggestions for optics under $150??

Oh and hi everyone! Glad I found this site, very cool

Welcome from PA and I hope you stop and post at the new member area and check in.

Looks like it would fit fine as the TRS-32 is made for rail mount. I like Bushnell. I have a TRS-25 on a Ruger 10/22 that I love. I like a smaller dot and the 25 has a 3 moa. The 32 has a 5 moa...what ever floats your boat.

Thanks Carbinemike,

I was 99% sure it did, but none of the sites I was viewing stated anything clearly.

Since my original post, (and your advice solidified it) I have decided against the TRS-32.

So many choices, so many different styles!

Anybody out there know of some solid Canadian websites to order from? (US cant ship RDS to Canada, as far as I can tell)

Any info would be appreciated!!

Gasman, you are in luck. I happen to be visiting Ontario and have been looking for places to visit to check out outdoor related items. This place shows the TS-25 along with other Bushnell Optics. You may want to goggle them for reviews because I can't speak for the service.
https://alflahertys.com/product_detail.php?pc=B&psc=118&uid=2173&page_num=28
Another thing to keep in mind for the TRS-32 is that it may cowitness with the hard sights since I believe it does on an AR. The TRS-25 probably won't.

Edit: some nice country and folks here in Ontario, eh. The gun counters are different from what I'm use to though.

Ha!

Yes, I am sure the lack of automatic weapons and handguns might throw you off!

Thanks for the tip, I will check them out.

Hope you enjoy your visit! It has been cold this week, so hopefully it warms up for ya!

Yep, that was it...the lack of semi auto AR15's and handguns. Also, all of the ammo was locked up. Locking it up seems to be up to the store in the states. Cabelas and Bass Pro back home have it out in the open.

Enjoy that 715T and I hope you keep us filled in on it when it comes in...pics and optic reviews!

Well, I took a drive out to the Bass Pro just north of Toronto this evening and picked up a Truglo Tru-Brite multi-reticule for my (Hopefully) soon to arrive 715t. I looked at/through a lot of sights, and I have to say, this one felt right for me. Yes, there were some $400+ sights that looked great but I am not prepared to put more than $150 sight on a $350 firearm.

Ebay was kind enough as to provide me with a Magpul AFG2 Angled Foregrip for $15 +shipping. Pretty happy about that too.
Now, all I need is that 715t and a brick of ammo and I am set!

That's probably the best way to do it. When I got my TRS-25 I looked up all I could on the net but bought it in person at Cabelas after actually handling it. Post a review when you have enough info. to do so. We'd like to read about the Truglo.

I was in that Bass Pro last Saturday...did you pick up any .22 LR ammo? They had 500 round boxes from several different sources there. I was bummed to find I can't take ammo across the border. :x

Any delivery date for the 715T yet?

Yeah, I saw the ammo but did not grab any yet. I just got the sight and 2 more 25 round mags.
I called today and asked about the gun and it is still 4 weeks away! He said he thinks 2 weeks but is telling people calling 4 to be safe, so, fingers crossed. X

I think you are only not allowed to bring ammo across the border if you get caught! :twisted:

Kidding of course...

Back