• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Women Drives Into Parade, Headline Proclaims Shooting

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
Wow...they are really chomping at the bit to slay the evil gun. If they were only so anxious to report the many defensive uses of a gun.

shooter-1024x681.jpg

http://waronguns.blogspot.com/2015/10/agenda-journalism-at-its-finest.html

They will run a correction that will appear is small print somewhere off the beaten path that only those looking for it will find and read.

How many will read the headline and skim over the fact she was driving a car not toting a gun?

We have not had even remotely honest media in a very very long time.

Sigh.

who here remembers the 90's?

It was standard operating procedure to inundate viewers with gun violence stories.

This is Democrat tactics 101.

Unless the readers are living under a rock, the "real" story has been on the headlines for a couple days now. And the parents claim the usual "but she was always such a nice girl--we don't know what happened!". :rolleyes: Her lawyers are claiming "depression" (ie: mental illness defense) which should NEVER be a defense for ANY crime, especially where death is involved. :mad: Cut the head off and put it in a jar if you want to cure the "illness" later--but the body must die... At the minimum she should get Murder #2 (not premeditated) but they'll probably settle at Manslaughter... o_O

Egg on my face...In a thread about a bad headline I typed "women" instead of "woman". It was early in the morning and I had no coffee yet.

Back