• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Yes, they ARE going to break down your door and take your guns.

Tom, I saw this earlier. Thanks for posting it. The beginning and the end are troubling. This was all started with a call from her psychiatrist to the police because she made a comment about suicide. It doesn't bother me that they checked up on her but after they did and she said she was fine that should have been the end of it.

The 7th Circuit Court of Appeals may have just dealt a serious blow to the U.S. Constitution. In a unanimous decision earlier this month the Court determined that law enforcement officers are not required to present a warrant or charges before forcibly entering a person’s home, searching it, and confiscating their firearms if they believe it is in the individual’s best interests.

"If they believe it is in the individual's best interest"...let that sink in folks.

Time to divide, hide and camouflage...but this case will go to the SCOTUS before it is over.

Last edited:
If someone wants to off themselves, what business is it of the law or the Govt? :mad:

I believe if someone wants to "end" it, and their affairs are in order, kids taken care of, etc. then go for it, although it is the cowardly way out. :(

What gets me is when a convicted murderer is put on "suicide watch". SO WHAT! I'd install a noose from the ceiling and rickety chair in his/her cell to expedite the process... :D

No one should be able to spend their "life" in prison. Firing squad or guillotine, take your pic. And by the way, your execution will be public! o_O ;)

This is the result of moving from punishment to rehabilitation out of a skewed concept of compassion for the perp. Not everyone can be rehabilitated. In the South the saying is: Some people just need killin'.

Back