• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Yet Another Genius Find! :D

Itsricmo

.30-06
In my pursuit to find a new open sight for a rifle I have come across another product that is really a Genius Idea! Whilst this one is not for a rifle it is for shotgun, specifically stated a "Tactical" NOT "cool" shotgun haha

Haven't had much time to look for reviews but I am assuming this is an "underground" kind of thing. Much like the "See All Open Sight" I had previously posted about earlier this week, not many people own one so it is difficult to say what QC is and how practical it is. Either way seems pretty legit as this company also makes Night Vision Scope, Forward Mounts that I know may use, chances are this is a very well made product:

http://www.mccannindustries.com/fors.htm

Yeah, it looks cool, but I'd have to agree about the sight radius.

Its another one I'd wanna see more of including reviews befor I'd be comfortable with it.

Oli - it is in another post! lol... The other one is more from a Mechanical Engineering right now because there are no reviews... :/

viewtopic.php?f=127&t=4589

Ross and Lazy Eye - I think this would be fine for an HD/PD platform. Definitely not a skeet gun haha. Short Sight Radius is fine for short range isn't it?

I thought it was neat.... *pouts*

Nah man, I think your right and it could likely work! Just wanna see more of it...

Sorry man, didnt mean to come off that way, :oops:

Not A Problem Ross! It's understanding! You with your 200yd slug slinging wisdom needs a longer sight radius ;)

Itsricmo said:
Not A Problem Ross! It's understanding! You with your 200yd slug slinging wisdom needs a longer sight radius ;)

HA! I wish! I cant see that far! Best I've ever done has been 100 yards unmagnified with a rifle and it wasnt pretty! :lol: Took a number of tries but I walked it on with my daughter spottin for me! ;)

Now, Oli on the other hand has done 200 yards with a smoothbore! :D

WOW! I wish I could hit that.. I am still getting the hang of 100yds with 18.5" & Bead Sight... It seems to hit high at 100. It could all be in how I hold it yet too haha

I need to find a good priced 24" Smooth bore. With either Rifle sights or cantilever

The Firearms Accessories for sale section is dead haha... my last like 5 posts are still there :p No luck there... they are like $174... was hoping someone was looking to trade or sell haha.. dang

Back