• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

You know you're addicted to guns when....

You check MO before the coffe is done brewing

You buy parts for guns you dont own

You genuinely have a hard time deciding between ammo, and gasoline

When you find a box of ammo in your cellar and think to yourself, " I should buy a gun for this box of ammo so it doesn't go to waste."

When mandatory overtime and tax refund season means more firearms

When you will make deals like letting your wife splurge on stuff she wants so she will "owe" you gun money later

When you go to sleep, dream about, and wake up prioritizing your gun purchase short list

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hehe.... All stuff my hubby does. Oh, and the infamous "this is the gun I've always wanted, I promise if I get this one I'll never get another one". I think I've heard that at least 20 times! Lol

Rossignol said:
When you will make deals like letting your wife splurge on stuff she wants so she will "owe" you gun money later.

That is how I do it. Works everytime. Or I'll tell her if I can get this gun, I'll buy you a pair of shoes. ;)

When you are always guessing how many feet or yards an object is away and then boast that "I could so hit that". Lol <---- my husband again

...while working through reports at the office you suddenly find yourself distracted by the wood grain on your desk and think to yourself what a great set of grips it would make for your 1911.

When you spin out on ice and crack up a police car (a little bit) and after calling your Chief and feeling all alone and miserable in the middle of the freezing dark night...... (first car wreck in which I've ever been the driver and we're talking 35-years of driving).......

You notice that on the passenger floorboard a 5-round box of RIO buckshot and a 5-round box of Winchester Super-X 1-oz slugs were kicked out by the impact from under the seat and all you can think is, "Hey, there's some free ammo and it's all mine!"

True story, less than six hours old. Got the schidt in the trunk of my car as we speak.

:)

When you have 4 kids and you get a babysitter for the first time in 2 years and the hubby asks "what do you wanna do?" and I say "we can get food to go anytime but the range can't be brought to us... So let's go shooting!"

You know you're addicted to guns when.....

...You actually dream about them !! :cool:

Back