• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Barrels

Re: 930 slug barrel?

They have several different finishes for the Mossberg 930 autoloader slugster barrel which are fully rifled.

Slug 93028 Adj Rifle Sights 12 GA. 24" Fully Rifled Bore Blued $189.63
Slug 93029 ISB 12 GA. 24" Fully Rifled Bore Blued $189.63
Slug 93010 Adj Rifle Sights 12 GA. 24" Fully Rifled Bore Matte $189.63
Slug 93030 ISB 12 GA. 24" Fully Rifled Bore Matte $189.63
Slug 93031 Adj Rifle Sights 12 GA. 24" Fully Rifled Bore MO New Break-Up $213.88
Slug 93032 ISB 12 GA. 24" Fully Rifled Bore MO New Break-Up $213.88

I can post pictures of the different finishes if you want me to so let me know.

Attachments

• #93029bbl.jpg
    #93029bbl.jpg
    629.5 KB · Views: 4,606

Where you finding those barrels CC?

I should grab a longer one for bird hunting which My Son and I may do next Fall..

I have a lot of dealer information for mossberg but a lot can be found off of www.mossberg.com. The only issue with the latter is that it some of the newer products haven't been added yet. Post up what you are looking for and I will post up the information I have.

DaveinCT said:
I should grab a longer one for bird hunting which My Son and I may do next Fall..

off topic:
Dave, I've been doing some bird hunting here recently and I've made cliff notes as follows;

Bird hunting is going on a long walk on often uneven ground, sometimes through brush and briars, chasing or following a hard headed and stubborn dog that doesnt listen as long as its nose goin. I thoroughly enjoy it and look forward to many more days of hunting!

I hope you and yours have the opportunity to do the same Dave!!!

28" field barrel, what's it worth?

I have a 28" barrel off of a #85325 security/ field combo. I feel like the 18.5 if threaded will do everything I need it to do. I would like to see about selling the 28" to help pay for the threading of the 18.5. The 28" barrel is ported with the fiber optic front dot and has only had about a box of birdshot though it. Any idea what it might be worth?

Thanks,

Re: 28" field barrel, what's it worth?

I have the same model, but I decided to keep the 28" barrel. The reason I bought the combo unit was to get the extra barrel for less than purchasing one separately. I don't know what Mossberg barrels are going for, but you could check their web site where I think you will find them listed with a MSRP.

Waterfowl 93021 Fiber Optic Front 12 GA. 28" Accu - MOD only Matte $189.63
Waterfowl 93022 Fiber Optic Front 12 GA. 28" Accu - MOD only Blued $189.63
Waterfowl 93023 Fiber Optic Front 12 GA. 28" Accu - MOD only MO New Break-Up $213.88
Waterfowl 93024 Fiber Optic Front 12 GA. 28" Accu - MOD only RT AP $213.88

Those are the 28" waterfowl barrels for the Mossberg 930 autoloader.

Is you are still interested in selling this PM me. I am interested in buying it.

For some reason I don't have PM permission and cannot PM you back. I accept the offer you pmed me and would like to get the ball rolling on this. Would you mind PMing me your email so that I don't have to post my publicly. That way we can get the details worked out.

Thanks,
Cristobal

I believe there is a 5 post minimum to be able to return pms.

Use of long barrel on 930 SPX

I ordered a long barrel (28"?) from Mossberg so that I can use my tactical 930 SPX for sporting clays. The Mossberg rep that took my order didn't recommend any additional parts, other than the barrel and a choke, so I want to make sure that I am not missing anything, i.e. the new barrel will be a direct replacement of the existing short barrel? The manual takedown instructions, which were not specific to the SPX model, refers to a seal ring adjacent to the gas mechanism, which is stated as "may have". My SPX didn't have this ring, but I am wondering if I need one with the long barrel? Any help or insight is greatlly appreciated!

Re: Use of long barrel on 930 SPX

I believe you have everything that you will need to run the 28" barrel.

IIRC the longer barrels use the same piston assembly. You should be able to simply pull the short barrel, remove the piston, insert the piston in the longer barrel, and then attach the longer barrel.
One thing you will need to do is remove the rear sight and rail. If you do not, you will likely have a very high POI issue.

this would be better posted in the "what would you like to see in upgrades" thread, but i'll mention it here instead. i'd like to see a 24" - 28" barrel with the same front sight as the shorter spx barrel. mmmm, yumm!

930 barrels

Ok, now that I went and bought the Home Security model, instead of waiting for the Home/field combo, :roll: ...

Anyone know where I can pick up a 28" vent rib field barrel? WITHOUT breaking the bank? :lol:

Any tips would be appreciated.

Mr. E

Re: 930 barrels

wow...not even Buehler knows where to find one :lol:

I'm really kicking myself now for not buying the waterfowl/deer combo, because I've been able to find a few places that have the 18.5" and 24" rifled barrels, just no 28" :cry:

Almost 10 pages of searching on Google, and every shop that stocks Mossberg 930 barrels is OUT OF STOCK :roll:

Back