• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

AimPro Tactical...

I placed an Order for their Red steel follower on 6-21-13.
I still have yet to receive my order. Does it take this long
from these guy's..? They took my money from my account
on the 6-21..I have e-mailed them a couple of times to let
me know if it is on backorder which I would have no problem
with , Just let me know. And I called them about 3 times and
talked to someone in back that said they never received my
order. He told me to e-mail them the confirmation and I did.
Still no answer. I called 2 times again and the girl who answers the
phone can't find anyone in back now and took my number down
twice and still no calls. Is this the way they do business..? Has any
one else had problems with them..? Thanks... :(

You're definitely not alone.

The consensus around here is that your order will ship eventually, but there is rarely any communication until the merchandise shows up on your doorstep...

Ok... I don't really like doing business like that..
I'll wait..Its not a big ticket item any way..
But it will be the last thing I ever order from them...

Keep us updated with your situation and I will try and reach out for you to Mike Shain.

Still no phone call or emails since I posted from AimPro...
Do I keep calling them or just write it off..? I can't stand companies
that think they are too busy to pick up a phone or email...This is
by far the worst customer service I have ever delt with...

Well I called again today and lo and behold Mike picked up the phone. He took my name ,address,order number and e-mail info down. He said the Red Followers are backordered for about 3 or 4 more days...And he'll get one out to me as soon as they come in. Thats all I wanted to know in the first place instead of the run around like before. I don't mind if something is on backorder , Just give me a heads up...All I ask...So...We shall see what happens now...I will let you guy's know if I get it...Im done ranting...

rangeredge said:
Well I called again today and lo and behold Mike picked up the phone. He took my name ,address,order number and e-mail info down. He said the Red Followers are backordered for about 3 or 4 more days...And he'll get one out to me as soon as they come in. Thats all I wanted to know in the first place instead of the run around like before. I don't mind if something is on backorder , Just give me a heads up...All I ask...So...We shall see what happens now...I will let you guy's know if I get it...Im done ranting...

Still no Follower...And no Word or E-Mail...
Still waiting...Just a follow up...Thats all... :(

Man that sucks!

Have you looked elsewhere for follower from a different manufacturer? There are other options out there and you could simply cancel your existing order...

I did Try to cancel...I called them and told them if its on backorder to cancel my order and refund my card. Nothing...They took out 25 bucks when I ordered...Otherwise I would go elsewere...
Why do you think Im a little pissed...I guess they need my money...

That will be next...
I implore anyone not to order from Aimpro Tactical..!! :cry:
I wish I never did..They do not answer their e-mails
or give you the run around when you call them...
They are dirt bags in my opinion..!!! I guess I will
never see my part or money for that matter.. :evil:

So I e-mailed them again and asked them to cancel my order and refund my credit card...
No answer..no e-mail..nothing...I give up..! They can choke on my 25 bucks...Im done...
Bye...

Understood.

I've talked to Dan and he's trying to get in touch with them on your behalf...

Back