• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Zed Thumpers

m24shooter

.270 WIN
A few kinetics.

100_3869.jpg

Man those are AWESOME!

I remember seein a Dead On hammer years ago... It was just a hickory wood handle painted black with a skull on it and had the magnetic slot for the nail. That was it, it was just a hammer, nothin quite so spectacular as all this!

Can we add to this thread? Other tools? Do they have to be Zed Thumpers? :D

m24shooter,
Thanks...cool stuff. Looks dual use. Could be used as light breachers after entry is gained.
Best...
BTW...Hawks are cool. I have a Ray Rantanan, hand forged from a farrier rasp. Great thrower but not a true tactical hawk as it lacks a spike for creating loop holes for sniper hides and is not insulated to guard from electrical shock. Love throwing it though and it makes a good thumper as well.

181087_370819479639683_1162750970_n.jpg

My old school hawk. Discovered one of the subadults has decided to burr the edge and chip the hell out of the handle that I carved and burned this morning.

Dang thats still sweet, despite the extra work performed by the "subadult"! :lol:

I have a 22oz framer and a tool pouch from Dead On... I actually just ordered a finish hammer straight claw. I was wondering what zed is?

Kentucky!!! Thats the hammer I was thinkin about! Cool!

RipJack, Zed, I think may be from World War Z? I dont know where it came from first to be certain, but Zed = zombies. I only just learned this recently!!! :lol:

Back