• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

COMPATBLE FOREND FOR 500 PERSUADER

POPS6116

Copper BB
HELLO, JUST PURCHASED A 500 PERSUADER AND WANT TO MODIFY FOREND. WILL A FLEX TACTICAL FOREND BE COMPATIBLE WITH THIS MODEL? AS WELL WILL ALL FLEX PRODIUCTS BE COMPATIBLE?

POPS6116 said:
HELLO, JUST PURCHASED A 500 PERSUADER AND WANT TO MODIFY FOREND. WILL A FLEX TACTICAL FOREND BE COMPATIBLE WITH THIS MODEL? AS WELL WILL ALL FLEX PRODIUCTS BE COMPATIBLE?

Welcome to the forum from NY and congrats on your new Mossy.

The standard 500 and the flex 500 have a different forend.
To use the flex set up you would need to get the flex pinned tube and a cover type forend grip.

The stocks use a flex coupler. Not sure why you want to use a flex forend?????

Here's a good link explaining the flex system.
http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/mossber ... s-it-work/

,,,,,and a pic of the coupler,,,,,

Any more questions feel free to ask away. :)

Attachments

• Flex hardware..jpg
    Flex hardware..jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 182
Hi Thanks for the reply, being new to mossy, as well as shotguns themselves, i have very limited knowledge of compatable parts for mossy 500 persuader. could you reccomend a site or product for tactical parts that are compatable? thanks, Pop's

good day, i am considering taking the pistol grip off my mossy 500 persuader and installing either a ATI talon collapsible butt stock or a blackhawk gen 2 knoxx stock. does nayone have a preference or guide to me which of theses are preferable?, or have a different idea, any help would be appreciative. Thanks, Pop's

Back