• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Which Bipod to buy?

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
I am looking to pick up a foldable bipod for my new Mossberg 4x4 bolt action and didn't know if anyone here had a suggestion?

Depends on how much you want to spend and how light you want it. Also how durable.
The Harris pods are good pods. They are not overly heavy, aren't expensive, and will do pretty much anything you want them to do depending on the model. And they have a variety of models to chose from. I like the swivel units with notched legs. I would recommend the Tank's Metal Works Speedknob if you get a Harris, and the PodLock if you get a swivel model.

100_1710.jpg

The Bobro Gen II is a very good pod as well. It is significantly lighter, and also costs more. It is made for use with a bottom rail or rail adapter. Solid lockup, and the legs have to be unocked to be collapsed. Swivel feature built in and can be adjusted, similar to the Harris.

sdmbobro2frrtwm.jpg

I love Harris Bipod man make you your get a bipod that has a built in sling mount since you will prolly be using your front sling mount to mount the bipod on the stock

The Versa-Pod will be the next bipod I purchase :twisted:

http://www.versapod.com

101_web20_165x210_159-519-exploded.jpg

102_web20_165x210_159-519-extended1.jpg

98_web20_165x210_158-306.jpg

THE BATTLE PACK LTD

THIS NEW CONFIGURATION ENHANCES ALL THE THINGS THAT MAKE A VERSAPOD GREAT. TIGHTER TOLERANCES MEAN LESS MOVEMENT RESULTING IN GREATER ACCURACY. AT THE RANGE, ON PATROL, OR IN THE MUD, WITH JUST A FEW SIMPLE TURNS CHANGE YOUR LEGS TO SUIT WHATEVER TERRAIN YOU FIND YOURSELF IN! MOLLE POUCH WILL EASILY INTEGRATE INTO YOUR EXISTING CONFIGURATION AND IS BUILT TOUGH – GO AHEAD AND ABUSE IT!
FEATURES INCLUDE:
• PAN TILT
• CANT TILT
• DURABLE STEEL HARDWARE
• VERSA-GUARD COATING
• HD THREADED KNOBS
• 3 SETS OF INTERCHANGEABLE LEGS
• CHOOSE ANY ADAPTER
• LIFETIME WARRANTY
• MADE IN USA

Back