• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

proud new father of a mossberg 835

ripjack13

Resident Sawdust Maker
Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
oh i can't wait to go get me some turkey. my wife told me last night, that this is the most expensive turkey she's ever bought. ( she bought me the ghil-leaf series camo) from cabelas . spring gobblers beware.....

Haha, congrats brother and welcome to the forum!

You're a lucky man, the wife sounds like a keeper. I need her to give my wife a call! Be sure to post up some pics of that beautiful new shotgun when you get a chance. Also check out our Hunting subforum. There's plenty of other members that hunt and I know we'd love to see some pics when you start baggin those gobblers. There are plenty of other subforums and a wide variety of topics that I'm sure will peak your interest. Make yourself at home.

Enjoy!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Congratulations on your new Mossberg 835. X2 with what LAZY EYED SNIPER said.

thanx guys... when i get the wife to take some of me in the bush i'll post em up.

Well I'm all of a month old on the forum, but let me offer a Big Howdy from Texas - I have already learned a book full of info and I hope you will too.

thanx fer tha welcomes...glad to be here.

Holy cow. Has it been a year already? :shock:
Yup. ..It has. And I have met quite a few "friends" here. ;) And I am sure I'll meet some more. I'd like to thank Dan for getting this site up on the web. And to the rest of the Mossbergers, thanx keeping me company!
I doubt I could have learned what I have from anywhere else. This place is great.

Mossberg Owners, YOU ROCK!!!

Wait... what? You wanna brownie or somethin? :D

Just kiddin man, just kiddin! :lol: Happy Mossberg Owners day! or Mossberg-er Day, which ever! ;)

Rossignol said:
Wait... what? You wanna brownie or somethin? :D

Just kiddin man, just kiddin! :lol: Happy Mossberg Owners day! or Mossberg-er Day, which ever! ;)

Yes please! I'd like the ones with the cream cheese on top! The volcano brownies!! Mmmmmmmmmm
Lol

Thanx.

Dan, thanks so much for this site.

And rip and all you'uns I really can't say enough about what a great place this forum has become!

"all you'uns" ? Your Alabama is showin! :D

Its cool though, I like it!

Growing up in Texas, I never heard that before I moved to Tennessee. Y'all became you'uns and I was completely lost for a while... :lol:

Back