• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Tuff Products: 5 In-Line Mag Pouch

LAZY EYED SNIPER

Overwatch
Global Moderator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
I recently ordered a TUFF Products "5 In-line" 1911 mag pouch...

5 In Line Mag Pouch

Designed by Ichiro Nagata, the Tuff 5 In Line Magazine Pouch is unlike any other. An individual pocket for each magazine ensures they are secured nice and tight. The included flap attaches with Velcro and can be left in place for storage and transport. Remove the flap and attach the pouch to either your belt or MOLLE vest for quick access to additional ammunition. Made from double-layered, 1000 denier cordura and mil-spec webbing, these pouches are designed to take a beating.

Available Colors:

- Black
- Coyote Brown

Also available in an 8 In-Line model...

8 In Line Mag Pouch

The 5 In-Line and 8 In-Line Mag Pouches are made in a variety of different sizes to fit various types of single-stack and double-stack pistol mags. There is also a version made to fit AR-type rifle mags.

Re: Re: 1911: Pics and Discussion

My 5 In-Line Mag Pouch arrived yesterday...

The back straps are MOLLE compatible, or can be easily secured to any belt...

The cover flap is attached with a velchro strip and can be removed for easy access to your mags...

The individual pockets with their tapered bottom ensure that your mags are firmly secured in place...

Re: Re: 1911: Pics and Discussion

Here's the 5 In-Line loaded up with my new Checkmate 9mm Match mags...

The mags slide in easily, but the tapered bottom of each pouch really hugs the mags and keeps them from moving until ready for use...

With plenty of space in between, a single mag can easily be grabbed for a reload...

I highly recommend the Tuff Products 5 In-Line mag pouch to anyone looking for an easy way to carry multiple mags at the ready.

Haha, thank you Sir,

I plan on takin it through a test run at the range in the morning. I'll post up a proper field report when I get back to the house...

Looks like a great product; let us know what you think of them once you get to use them in the field a bit more.

Will do,

I didn't get out this weekend, but planning on hitting the range with the new pouch this coming Saturday.

Dude, that looks great and completely functional to boot! Gonna go great with a leg drop or that vest!!!

And the CheckMate magazines... dang dude, as far as magazines go... beautiful!!!

Thanks you Sir,

It's gonna ride weak-side on my gun belt. Easy access for speedy reloads. The CheckMates are some spiffy lookin mags. The logo on the floorplate is the horse head from the knight chess piece. Looks pretty cool...

Yep! I love that logo!

I have an ALICE two mag pouch with snaps on my belt. Its ok... but not especially user friendly.

I'm gonna have to look at the in line mag pouches!

when you said CheckMate it registered as Czechmate....about craped till I read it a couple more times and thought how come I havent seen pictures of that lol

DHonovich said:
Looks like a great product; let us know what you think of them once you get to use them in the field a bit more.

Got out to the range this morning with the 5 In-Line mag pouch set up at about 10 o'clock on my gunbelt. Put 300 rounds through the Spartan V 9mm and all mag reloads were from the pouch. The reach felt really natural and reloads went incredibly smoothe and fast. The way the pouch holds them makes grabbing an individual mag a breeze. It's grab and go with no fumbling around. I really like this pouch and feel that it is a great way to keep multiple mags loaded up and at the ready.

NICE!

Exactly what you mention about the reach and being able to get a hold of an individual magazine in a way that feels natural is what I struggle with when using the ALICE pouch. First fumble with the snaps, then get a hold of one properly. They can move around in the pouch and shift to one side or the other. You dont really know till you reach for the magazine.

This pouch definitely solves that issue. The taper at the bottom of each slot really hugs the mags and doesn't let them move at all until you're ready. The ability to remove the cover flap is a huge advantage as well. I'm lovin it...

I also have this pouch in ACU. I ordered it direct from Tuff Products. It is very well made, customer service was awesome, and I had it in my hand in 2 days. Does not get much better than that!

Back