• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

ATI Mossberg/Winchester/Remington Mag-Socket Wrench Set

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
ATI Mossberg/Winchester/Remington Mag-Socket Wrench Set

329.jpg

329_2_.jpg

Mossberg/Winchester/Remington Mag-Socket Wrench Set
(Forend Removal Tool Set)

Change forends without having to worry about disassembling your receiver. ATI has developed the NEW Mag Socket Wrenches which allows for quick changes of any forend, including all ATI Forends, for Mossberg, Remington and Winchester shotguns.

* Allows for Easy Installation of Forends
* Constructed of Military Type III Anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum
* Reduces the amount of time it takes to change forends
* Prevents Disassembly of Action to Change the Forend
* Checkered Grip
* Laser Etched Lettering
* Precision CNC Machined
* Manufactured in the USA
* Limited Lifetime Warranty

For: 12 Gauge Mossberg 500/535/550/875, 12 Gauge Winchester 1200/1300 & 12 & 20 GA Remington Shotguns. Is not compatible with the Winchester SXP.

p529744325-4.jpg

p96618827-4.jpg

p313538489-4.jpg

p487099953-4.jpg

First Impression: Well I feel like when I get a new Apple product and you first see the packaging. The packaging provides a sense of quality before you even get to open it up. It is nice to see a company pay attention to even the small details such as packaging. I would much rather a quality part in poor packaging than a poor part in quality packaging but it is nice to have best of both worlds :twisted: . When I did open the package up; this sense of quality remained after removing the Mossberg/Winchester mag-socket wrench. I know this only a mag-socket wrench BUT it really is a quality piece! Growing up racing motorcycles and then cars has made me a bit of a gear head so I always feel like a little kid on Christmas when I get new tools. Especially ones that are quality such as this ATI Mossberg/Winchester/Remington mag-socket wrench set. I sure wish my Snap-On tool came in boxes like this!

Use: The ATI Mossberg/Winchester mag-socket wrench works exactly as designed. It allows you to easily remove and install forends on your Mossberg 500.

I highly recommend this set to anyone who like to work on their own Mossberg 500!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It never ends but this is a nice one to have in the house!

I have their 12 gague wrench and I love it. Makes takedown and reassembly so much easier...

Back