• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

So What’s The Plan?

CaddmannQ

Will TIG for Food
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
We started discussing this in the funny picture thread and I figured it needed its own place.

Clearly the plan in America is to get plenty of poorer foreign people in here to do our farm and factory work cheaply, while more and more Americans relax with their trust funds and stock dividends.

The majority of those new people are not gonna wind up on welfare and public assistance, or prison, but sewing the upholstery for a Ford, digging the earth for a new pipe, or growing tomatoes in a hot house. That population is going to have pretty much the same percentage of slackers & miscreants as we do, once they get into the swing of things here.

The alternative is we could keep making all the products in China, and sending them over the ocean. If making them here means we have to import foreign labor, then that sounds like a better deal.

Of course the way we are going about this is totally corrupt, because no one in the government or industry can tell the American people this stuff with a straight face, and get them to accept it.

It also means competition for the low tier jobs. My suggestion to Americans is that we all keep educating ourselves, so that we can continue to run the place. We have a huge prison class now that failed totally at all that. They are going to watch as Hispanic people take all the jobs that they refused to do, and make a living out of it, while they rot in jail.

I’m less concerned with what to do about all the new immigrants than I am with what to do about the huge jail population. Those that return to society are going to find an even tougher battle for work, which means repeat crime.

There are just so many issues that will need a little from column A and a little from column B to even start to work toward a solution. Whew, you guys are lucky. This blurb was already most of a full screen long while I vented. Lol

Clearly the plan in America is to get plenty of poorer foreign people in here to do our farm and factory work cheaply, while more and more Americans relax with their trust funds and stock dividends.

The majority of those new people are not gonna wind up on welfare and public assistance, or prison, but sewing the upholstery for a Ford, digging the earth for a new pipe, or growing tomatoes in a hot house. That population is going to have pretty much the same percentage of slackers & miscreants as we do, once they get into the swing of things here.

I'm not sorry to disagree with you but I'm calling bullshit on this! ^^^^ (insert middle finger emoji here) ;)

Bidet, Kamaltoe, his admin and most of his Cabinet should be led directly to the gallows for treason, IMO. Opening the borders IS NOT A GOOD THING! Any way you want to look at it... Too many people looking at the little picture when they should be looking at the big picture.

Little Picture: "Oh the poor babies and the tough time they are having in their country! We must give them asylum!" Well guess what, the US should NOT be the bringer of good luck to those born with bad luck. Seriously. I have become increasingly ruthless as I've aged and I really don't GAF if people are suffering and dying in other countries--not my concern. I was baptised Catholic, but the faith and religion left me long ago. The Earth is about 75% overpopulated as it is--some must die so the rest can live...

Big Picture: the gov't is spending billion$ feeding and housing these people. Where will it get the money? From increased taxes, of course but it is also PRINTING the money 24/7. More money in circulation means existing and subsequent money will be increasingly worth LESS. In case you haven't noticed, since POSPOTUS Bidet has been in office, food prices are up AT LEAST 25% for many items. That is called INFLATION but you can also call it Bidenomics. :rolleyes: Interest rates are up what, 5pts in 3 years? :eek: That is not good for any one in the short and long term. I predict Bidet will go down as THE worst president in US history, past, present and future. :(

More nefariously, the invaders are getting SS numbers and I'm sure many "sanctuary" cities/states are issuing IDs, as well. I will bet both of my testicles that they will also be registering them to vote! :mad: Gee, am I going to vote for the "work for a living, small gov't party" or the "free stuff, big gov't party". :headscratch2:

We do NOT "need" more low-skilled labor in this country--there is plenty enough as it is, maybe even TOO much. Look at the low quality of high school graduates from some cities. THERE is your unskilled labor we should be exploiting. Teach them a skill or two along the way and keep them from a life of crime and incarceration.

These illegal invaders are people that have probably never drilled a hole or handled a tape measure not to mention a lack of attention to detail and perhaps common sense--how could you expect them to work safely in a factory or food processing plant? Training costs money, and some people just aren't cognitive enough to be trainable.

I do not believe in "life" in prison. Nor should it be an available sentence in court. So working the gallows overtime will decrease prison populations and instituting hard labor camps will provide a deterrent for the rest. IDGAF if some pussies think it is "cruel and unusual punishment", prison shouldn't be a clubhouse with TVs and cell phones--it should be punishment. We should probably also bring back debtor's prisons instead of paying people with no money... :rolleyes: (I've ranted enough, sorry...)

Well, as I said guys, the whole process is totally corrupt. I’m not going to validate it. DC has been staged like a Hallmark Holiday special. It’s enough to make you cry.

IMO It all makes a mockery of what we already have and have refused to use. It’s like living in a disposable society.

It’s also engendered a modern aristocracy class. You can watch them perform on youtube daily, acting like they are the arbitor of all things.

In the end, I don’t see that we have a choice one way or the other but to have this, in order to bring control of our goods and services back home.

Already, a lot of things there formerly brought from Asia are being brought from the Americas. This is not necessarily good or bad on its own, It’s about the people who operate the various factories and farms.

Ultimately I don’t see we have any choice in this. It’s being done above our leader’s heads. Executing the heads of government would not stop it. The massive $ and power of the international corporate world is pushing the buttons.

It took me a long time to realize and accept that politicians are just the chess pieces. If the invasion cannot be stopped, things are going to get very very ugly.

I think we will see lots of newbies in uniform, with thick accents and limited experience. We are going for fresh conscripts now. A lot of them may end up in Iran or $$$ Chicago, in dark helmets.

You won’t see any white guys in blue helmets shooting black rioters in Chicago. (Not on the US news.)

I have asked several politicians over the years how many people our natural resources can support. Of course they have no answer, nor does anyone else. If we run out of coal, oil, natural gas we can generate energy other ways. When we run out of water , well that is a whole different level of problem. I can do with oil or coal, even electricity for a long time. Clean drinking water , not very long.

I'm with Bobster on this with my feelings. If these folks are so smart let them turn their own countries into nice places to live.

As for prison, it is easy to stay out of prison. Don't do the crime if ya can't do the time.

We are experiencing much of the same up here and taken in their individual parts they might not be so bad or even unmanageable. But, when you start laying all the issues out on the table they really start to stack up to a very large pile of problems that none of us can actually afford to fix, let alone sustain.

I've always resisted the idea of grand schemes and still do for the most part except that I think the overarching scheme is just making money and at any cost. Greed is completely out of control and corporate interests with the help of politicians are largely to blame for the predicament we're in now. Immigration to Canada is just right out of control...we took in over 1mil 500K this year, we took in nearly 500K in Q3 alone! We have a population of 40 million people spread out over a humongous land mass....these kind of numbers are absolutely not sustainable and the feds are projecting to continue and increase those numbers.

The big problem with it is we're not taking in top tier immigrants, we're taking on working class people at best, very few actual professionals. Most will work for minimum wage and many will sponsor family members (children & elderly) into the country eventually that will not add to our GDP but takeaway...they will be a drain on the system. I'm told that refugees claimants (many are whole families) are living better than most lower wage earners and are being provided housing, education, medical care and a pay cheque. Meanwhile, we have a large homeless problem in nearly all urban centres right across the country.

We are in debt as a nation up to our eyeballs. Our national debt outstrips our GDP. Yet we continue to shovel money out the door to other countries and new immigrants. A recipe for a disastrous collapse? Sure looks that way to me...how much longer can we keep this up?

Edit: for immigration numbers

Last edited:
I think until the free stuff runs out.
I expect conscription laws for illegals too.
These things will change the flow.

I expect conscription laws for illegals too.
If you mean conscription into the US military I think that would be a mistake. I suspect that 100s of 1000s of the illegal invaders are terrorist sleeper cells or at least convict or miscreants sent or ejected from their homeland. Last thing I would want is for them to get a hold of some firepower and simultaneously shoot up a number of military bases. Remember, servicemen/women are not allowed to conceal carry on base... :eek: Bidet already f*cked us by giving the Taliban billions in military aid! :rolleyes:

@cmcdonald...
That sounds like you are talking about the USA. Unfortunately we are doing the same. North America is being invaded with the help of the establishment politicians in both countries.

@cmcdonald...
That sounds like you are talking about the USA. Unfortunately we are doing the same. North America is being invaded with the help of the establishment politicians in both countries.
We're being invaded, bankrupted and gas lit all in one go.

Just so we're clear on the topic...all of us commenting on this topic are a bunch of xenophobic, mysoginstic, bigoted and racist bastards for holding these views....says the lefties. Dang it...I forgot fascist...we're a bunch of fascists too. I hate myself right now...I really do. I can hardly stand the sight of myself.

Oh by the way................

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!

Back