• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by autoxinvr6

1. A

How to find a specific 590's age/oem specs?

Thanks guys, I'll shoot 'em an email tonight.
  2. A

New owner from Hampton Roads, VA

As far as I can tell (from internet research) it's an original issue M7 (vietnam war era to mid 80'S) built by Imperial with an M8A1 sheath. I don't know how to tell a repro from an original though.
  3. A

How to find a specific 590's age/oem specs?

I purchased a 590 from a private owner at a local show that took it on a trade from another private owner so I really have no idea what it's been through or where it has been. It's in pretty good condition overall, no major finish defects or issues. It was pretty clean when I took it apart for...
  4. A

*shell haha, I'm actually working on a system that fires a single demon from every case... Completly reloadable... I am just having a hard time catching the little bastards to test 'em out... j/k
  5. A

Hello all, New Mossberg owner here. Picked up a (new to me) 590 from a show a few weekends ago. I've always wanted a 590 but, had not had not really found any for sale locally. I went to the show, not intending to specifically purchase a 590 but while wandering around... There it was... At a...
Back