• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How to find a specific 590's age/oem specs?

autoxinvr6

Copper BB
I purchased a 590 from a private owner at a local show that took it on a trade from another private owner so I really have no idea what it's been through or where it has been. It's in pretty good condition overall, no major finish defects or issues. It was pretty clean when I took it apart for inspection when I got home and it cycles and fires just fine.

I was curious if there was some type of serial number guide that might be able to tell me approximatly when this specific weapon was made. And if the speed feed on it was OEM or not (or what it's original configuration was). I couldn't really find any information on the names I found on the stock but it doesn't fit perfectly flush.

Thanks.

Easiest way, call Victor or Cheryl Havlin of Havlin sales! I can't link the info right now from my phone' but you can even use the search feature at the top right of the forum and enter "Havlin Sales". It will take you to their info' there is a thread dedicated to their contact information!!!

The folks who have done likewise have received responses pretty quickly!

Back