• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Joseph Mosser

1. Joseph Mosser

P80 Glock issues, or me.

Thanks, John. You're 100% correct, and the reason I was comparing them was because the gun shot just fine off the bag, meaning it must be me that is the weak link. Thinking about it harder now, if there were issues with the gun itself, it would shoot bad off the bag, too. Since that is not the...
  2. Joseph Mosser

P80 Glock issues, or me.

Thanks, Daryll. Both! This is my first handgun, which I did some of the building on, and it is also the first time (other than a few rounds through my dad's 1911 in the past) I have really shot them. As you point out, and as I was leaning towards, this probably is just lack of skill on my part...
  3. Joseph Mosser

P80 Glock issues, or me.

Hey guys. While I waited for my GlockTalk account to be approved, I figured I might as well throw a post out here as well. So, I am new to handguns, and for my first one, I decided I'd do a project and build one! So, I have what is basically a G17, built on a Polymer80 80% receiver. I completed...
Back