• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by trooper669

1. T

Need help identifying

That is why I was asking about this. as I stated the Magpul will not fit, so I ordered an ERGO AR adapter and will put on a mil spec buffer and Magpul furniture shortly. I'll have a Magpul SGA stock in FDE I'll need to get rid of now since it does not fit.
  2. T

Need help identifying

Still not sure what the magpul does not fit. Rather I am sure, but I see no specs from magpul that this is different from the other 590's regarding the receiver backing.
  3. T

Need help identifying

I believe you are correct sir. That is what I was looking for. This my first time into the Mossberg realm, as my others are Remy's and FNs. If someone wants to give me a 590, who am I to say no??!!
  4. T

Need help identifying

I forgot to take a picture of that. I'll take it apart when I get home and advise. Thanks for the reply sir.
  5. T

Need help identifying

Can anyone help me with which 590 this is. Pistol grip, not a shockwave. Magpul SBG stock will not fit because the back of the receiver has a section in the back of the trigger region that project backward. The SGA will only fit on the receivers that are flat without the projection on the back...
Back