• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How big will the AR rush be, this time? Ammo again too?

This is from the SgAmmo newsletter that I just received:

SHIPPING DELAY DUE TO HIGH DEMAND - Orders placed at this time are expected to ship out by Tuesday the 28th

Below you will find a list of popular types of ammo that offer our clients great value. This last 2 weeks have been the busiest I have ever seen in 15+ years in the ammo busienss, giving example of what can happen when demand for ammo soars overnight. Our warehouse crew worked weekends plus a 60 hour work week in attempt to catch things up and shipped almost 2 months worth of normal order volume in the past two weeks. I expect to be back on our normal fast shipping schedule by the middle of next week. Our inventory has been hit hard and we are seeing some price increases attempted from some of our suppliers, but there are still a lot of great deals to be had. There is a presidential election coming soon with gun-control expected as a topic and this can also cause big increases in demand. It might be wise to stock up while ammunition prices are still very low. If you have some spare time please take a few minutes and look over the online catalog at www.SGAmmo.com. We are expecting some exciting new ammunition products and special purchase discounted deals in the coming weeks so stay subscribed for future SGAmmo newsletters. - Sam Gabbert - SGAmmo Owner

Take care. Tom Worthington

Otherwise I'm gonna chillax.
wise man

all the firearms and firearms related manufactures made so much money in '13/'14 that they now love and play off of this crap.

even local gun shops here on the news "arm up"......we are getting cleaned out they say.......I haven't seen or talked to anyone who has seen an emty rack or even a place with no AR or no ammo.

these companies are using anything they can to increase sales and increase price......some of us are suckers I suppose. Get enough suckers making moves, spreading panic and the rest of the world will have no choice but to make a move as a self preservation tactic , not because they believe in a panic or reason for one but just to stay in front of the masses of sheep who spread this bullshit around

Ammo prices have returned to salad days prices, luckily like I predicted (20c 9mm, 30c 45acp). I'm waiting to see any July 4th deals.

Back