• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How big will the AR rush be, this time? Ammo again too?

go stand on your capital steps strapped with your AR, its exhilarating......I've done it twice and when there are 3000 people standing with you , they take notice !

I've not panicked and ran out in a last ditch effort to buy anything.

If anyone hasn't been buying a few boxes of ammo or a mag or two here and there come payday, I don't see why they'd want to panic and get it when the prices get jacked up to $25 a box for the same thing that was $9 a week ago. That just seems so, counter-intuitive to me.

I understand all about balancing budgets as well as anyone, but if anyone is caught unsuspecting of this BS, well, that's all on them for choosing to ignore facts and having their head up their own butt.

My favorite online ammo retailer, SGAmmo.com, now has this posted: SHIPPING DELAY DUE TO HIGH DEMAND - Orders placed at this time are expected to ship out by Friday the 24th. Normally, they ship the next day. Just sayin. Take care. Tom Worthington

FYI: I get the daily Email "flyers" from PSA and GaG and I haven't noticed any ridiculous pricing on items (yet). OK people--take a deep breath, settle down, and contact your legislators... Tell them absolutely NO new gun laws will be tolerated. Period.

I don't see it getting too crazy....until November.

when the dead rise....and, vote demoncrap (as the dead always do), and shrillary gets in....then, my bretheren, shit will hit the fan, and deltons will fetch 2K.

I want to see California show some goddamn teeth for once

How. I am out numbered by democrats as are all of my conservative brothers in this state.
California legislators and the attorney general pass and make the rule of law that is unconstitutional and without due process, they then drag it out in court only to win in the 9th circuit court, all while there rule of law is instituted until a court can deem it not.
Bullet button
California Roster list
Ccw
Open carry
1 pistol per 30 days.

Now we are facing the ban on all semi automatic rifles, bullet button becoming illegal, background checks for ammo, ammo limits, 1 firearm total every 30 days and the list goes on.

I hate to say it, but mass armed protest is the only thing that can be done at this point, and that only feeds the flames of the liberal left. I call for a revolution, it is obvious that this country is sliding downhill fast. We have a lame duck president now and the one headed to the White House is straight scary for our rights and way of life.
I am about to loose my mind.
Cheers.

I want to say this before I say anything else.

I don't condone any illegal activity in any shape or form.

Now that I have that out of the way, other states and municipalities that have made unconstitutional laws have commonplace NON-compliance.

---------------------------------------

"I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical."
-- Thomas Jefferson, Letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787

No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it.
-- 16 Am. Jur. Sec. 177 late 2d, Sec 256

The people cannot delegate to government the power to do anything which would be unlawful for them to do themselves.
-- John Locke, "A Treatise Concerning Civil Government"

"...The Bill of Rights is a literal and absolute document. The First Amendment doesn't say you have a right to speak out unless the government has a 'compelling interest' in censoring the Internet. The Second Amendment doesn't say you have the right to keep and bear arms until some madman plants a bomb. The Fourth Amendment doesn't say you have the right to be secure from search and seizure unless some FBI agent thinks you fit the profile of a terrorist. The government has no right to interfere with any of these freedoms under any circumstances."
-- Harry Browne, 1996 USA presidential candidate, Libertarian Party

A right is not what someone gives you; it's what no one can take from you.
-- Ramsey Clark

The Constitution is not neutral. It was designed to take the government off the backs of the people.
-- Justice William O. Douglas

When all government ...in little as in great things... shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power; it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another, and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated."
-- Thomas Jefferson, 1821

I just checked in on Palmetto State Armory. Went to the Rifle Kit page. There are 44 listings. All but the first two listings are temporarily out of stock. Take care. Tom Worthington

I just checked Buds Gun Shop. Went to the Tactical Rifle section. There are 5 pages of listings. All but the first page and a half are out of stock. Take care. Tom Worthington

Just checked Kentucky Gun Company. Went to the semi auto rifle section. They mix in their in stock and out of stock listings, but darn. Scroll through those and see how many are now out of stock! Semi auto rifles are shipping something fierce from these online retailers. Take care. Tom Worthington

If you're looking for something in particular, I noticed cheaperthandirt still has a lot of inventory.

I kid.

I kid.

I haven't looked at their website in years. They don't exist to me anymore. I would be surprised if they're not charging admission fees just to look at their website right now.

Riflegear has a good inventory. Wanted another AR without breaking the bank or building one, have a s and w sport 11 in California jail.

Back in the late 90s up to about 2003 I bought some equip and a bunch of ammo from CTD. What happened, John? I've lost touch.

Back when Obama was first elected, and after the last several mass murders, they have cancelled existing orders, to turn around and hike prices sometimes 1000%.

$99.99 magpul pmags that usually run $12. $49 for a 50 round box of 22LR ammo.

They're below septic pond scum.

They're below septic pond scum.
theyve always sucked but when they took part in the creation of the panic it just confermed it. I am surprised they rebounded but all the new sheep from 2013 just dont know .........actually they can probably thank CTD for the fact that they even own a firearm

state_of_jefferson_note_cards_pk_of_20.jpg

I've been monitoring my go to online store. It's fine for now. When some stock starts to move maybe I'll make a move too. Otherwise I'm gonna chillax. And hope the prices dip a little by July 4th

I limited my purchasing to one box of 16ga shells and one box of .357 mags.

My stock of .30-30s is depleted, but I have a good stock of evèrything else except .357.

I'm kicking myself for not buying a 1911a style .45 last year though (and a stock of .45acp.)

I didnt think I was going to want one this bad.

Back