• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. T

SW 20 Gauge Quick Review

That won’t be often. The closest thing to a real mall is going to be in Flagstaff. You’ll have to settle for St. John’s and Sonic or the Dollar Store. [emoji6] Beautiful country out there! — Cory
  2. T

SW 20 Gauge Quick Review

Yes it is! We used to go up to Pinetop and Greer two or three times a year. We even did some hiking in Alpine and Hannagan Meadow areas. It’s definitely very quiet and remote. — Cory
  3. T

SW 20 Gauge Quick Review

Which area of the state is your acreage? I lived in AZ for 20 years and had some land up north in Happy Jack near the Mogollon Rim.
  4. T

Shooting Drills I did today

Nice! I'm happy to see you're not one of those many people who seem to aim for the ceiling!
  5. T

OPSol Mini-Clip review

Nicely done! — Cory
  6. T

One-Way Safety Removal Video

How’d you get a box of 100 for 0.05 each?! I went to their store and they want $80+ for a special order box! — Cory
  7. T

Is that a 6-32 flat head? The one (100 ;-)) I have didn’t fit flush like that which is why I went with the button head instead. — Cory
  8. T

OPSol Concern

Most definitely that adapter is only in there via a press fit. If you have the shotgun out in the open and the loading area is getting messed around with, the adapter could move. — Cory
  9. T

OPSol Concern

Yes. I really liked shooting the Minishells too! I think they make the Shockwave a very formidable self-defense firearm that everyone can handle with accurate and fast follow-up shots. The downside is they’re expensive when you burn through them that fast! — Cory
  10. T

Shockwave in Progress

Very nice! — Cory
  11. T

Thanks! Yeah, I doubt I’ll be quitting the day job any time soon! — Cory
  12. T

OPSol Concern

Thanks! — Cory
  13. T

OPSol Concern

I love the Minishells in the Shockwave! I personally haven’t had any issue at all with the OpSol not staying in place. https://vitalibertas.com/mossberg-shockwave-reviewed/ — Cory
  14. T

Thanks! — Cory
  15. T

Quick Shockwave 12 Ga. Write-up

I wouldn’t remove the strap. It does help prevent your hand from flying off.
  16. T

Thanks for that idea Craig! I’m going to try it.
  17. T

Thanks! I used some Federal low-recoil 00 Buck and some S&B #1 Buck. I also tried some Federal #7 Birdshot. The biggest issue I found was the pump strap cutting up my hands because of rough edges. The Minishells were the #1/#4 buckshot combo and literally a blast!
  18. T

I was finally able to shoot the Mossberg Shockwave and 2 3/4” shells can be punishing. The Aguila Minishells are all day kind of fun though! https://vitalibertas.com/mossberg-shockwave-reviewed/
  19. T

Hi all! I have a ProMag replacement safety on order for my Shockwave and I wanted to get the one-way screw out and replace it with something more convenient. This is my first YouTube video, so there’s probably some room for improvement!
Back