• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. J

Looking for a synthetic stock for SA20

Anyone here have a synthetic stock for this gun? Adult or bantam, no matter.
  2. J

Extended bolt release and oversized charging handle installed!

Needed to make the controls easier for my boy to manipulate. Not much out there for the mossberg sa-20, but looks like there’s more support for the tristar viper g2. Ordered viper g2 parts from fcwguns.com, threw some blue paint on em as per the little man’s orders, and voilà! Just thought I’d...
  3. J

New oversized bolt handle installed!

My boy was having trouble cocking his SA20 with the stock bolt handle. Did some searching and found some nice ones at grumpyduck.com but they were titanium and expensive. I noticed they were listed as fitting the sa20 and tristar viper g2 20 gauge so I figured they are the same. Found another...
  4. J

Oversized bolt handle?

It’s held by something like a key that only goes in or out by positioning the bolt just right. Factory handle is a curved flat. I’m a cheapo too, but this being my 7 yr old son’s gun, I want it to look how he wants. Especially since it’s not the A400 he originally picked out! Lol
  5. J

Oversized bolt handle?

They also have an extended bolt release for the tristar G2, which I’m guessing should work on the SA20 as well https://www.shopfcwguns.com/fcw-/tristar-acc-3470
  6. J

Oversized bolt handle?

Found a cheaper option here https://www.shopfcwguns.com/fcw-/tristar-acc-3470/fcw-viper-g2-20ga-oversize-charging-handle-3068184
  7. J

Oversized bolt handle?

But you get to tell people you have a titanium bolt handle!
  8. J

Oversized bolt handle?

They are not cheap
  9. J

Oversized bolt handle?

This one too. https://www.grumpyduckco.com/products/tristar-mossberg-weatherby-the-standard
  10. J

Oversized bolt handle?

https://www.grumpyduckco.com/products/tristar-mossberg-weatherby-banded-1
  11. J

Oversized bolt handle?

Nevermind. It does fit the SA20. Apparently I don’t read too good lol
  12. J

Oversized bolt handle?

Found one made by Grumpy Duck Co. but the notes say it fits an SA-28 and is unsure if it will fit the 20 gauge. Does anyone know if the 28 gauge uses the same bolt handle as the SA20? Mossberg customer service was no help. Very friendly, but no help.
  13. J

Oversized bolt handle?

Anyone know if any of the oversized handles for other brands will fit the SA-20 bolt? My kid is having trouble with the stock handle hurting his finger when he pulls on it.
  14. J

Drilling a third gas port for light loads?

Well I’m back to the drawing board guys. I have posted before about how I bought my 7 yr old an SA-20 so he can join me on my dove hunts. He had tried a 28 gauge this season and liked it, but I bought him a 20 gauge, thinking it was something that would better serve him for the long run and for...
  15. J

Opinions on light load cycling problems?

3/32” unseated is what it takes to make it cycle
  16. J

I have fired several hundred rounds of heavy loads. Taken apart and cleaned. Still won’t cycle the light Trainer rounds. It’s just weird that i unscrew the cap by 3-4 turns and unseat the barrel by 1/8 inch and the trainer rounds work wonderfully. Is there any danger in running it like this? I’m...
  17. J

Any reloaders wanna sell me some 20ga custom loads?

Looking for 20 gauge ammo loaded with 3/4oz of 7-8 shot at 1200 fps or so. Basically trying to replicate a 28 gauge load for my son’s 20. Can’t find any commercially available so here i am. Just looking for a box or 2 so see if it will cycle. Hit me up if you know where to get some, have some...
  18. J

A couple months ago i took my 7 yr old boy out dove hunting and a friend’s son let him shoot his 28ga semi auto. My boy loved it so I went out and bought him an SA-20 thinking the 20 gauge would serve him better in the long run. AFTER the purchase I realized that Mossberg says the gun should...
  19. J

Sa-20 recoil spring size

That helps! Thanks!!
  20. J

Sa-20 recoil spring size

Does anyone here know the specs on the recoil spring for the sa-20? Trying to find a softer spring from several vendors but they are asking for length, number of coils, outside diameter, and wire thickness. All in thousandths of an inch and I don’t have the tools for that.
Back