• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

930 (Not SPX) Aftermarket Heat Shield

You sir - are my hero!!!! I will give it a try...
  2. B

My only real concern is clearancing around the piston... If the barrel band arms go all the way round the barrel, then I don't think you can clearance the arms for the piston... There is not much separation between the piston and the barrel... Perhaps I shouldn't be so cheap as to not spend...
  3. B

Not to my knowledge... I have not seen the SPX version, but in looking at my Mossberg 930 it looks very much like a standard barrel... I know that Mossberg made a 930 Tactical back in 2010 that had a heat shield, but I do not believe they are in production any more and I cannot find a...
  4. B

Hello: Does anyone know where you can find an aftermarket heat shield that will fit the 930 Home Security shotgun... It is not the SPX version... Appreciate any advice anyone can give me...
  5. B

Buliding a 100% Functional 930 HD - Advice Needed

I am trying to find out if the railed forends will fit the 930... When looking at them, it seemed they were only designed for the pump guns...
  6. B

Mossberg 930 SPX - AimPro vs S&J Hardware Railed Forend?

Does anyone know if these will fit the simple 930 HD?
  7. B

Kodiak: I appreciate the link... Do you have specific experience with this mount? My concern is related to how well it maintains position if bumped from the side... Also, how well positioned is the light relative to the forearm of the shotgun? Does it mount in such a manner that one can...
  8. B

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Hey Guys: Looking for a good light mount solution for the 930 that will work with the stock magazine and the barrel nut... I am thinking I will not install an extended magazine and have only found light mounts that require an extended magazine... Anyone know of a solution???
  9. B

Guys: I sincerely appreciate the comments... There is the possibility that I will not install an extended magazine... If that is the case, I don't believe I will be able to use the Nordic clamp or the Elzetta clamp... What have others used when all you have at the end of the stock magazine...
  10. B

Resurrecting this thread as I will be going to Front Sight with my 930 and need to outfit it... A couple of questions: 1) What length extension can I use and have the extension flush with an 18.5" bbl? 2) I know nothing about slings. Would be interested in recommendations regarding sling...
  11. B

D: How is the balance when the +5 is on it. I don't doubt that just the tube doesn't affect the balance, but I worry that once you get the tube filled with ammunition, and you add the clamp and flashlight that the shotgun is going to be very nose heavy. Thoughts?
  12. B

Just ordered a 930 HD for my personal collection. Would like to develop a true purpose HD shotgun. Not into all the "tactical look" stuff. Just want it to be 100% functional. Here is what I am thinking at this point: 1) Meprolite tritium front bead 2) Nordic charging bolt. 3) Nordic...
Back