• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

2012 Presidential Election Results ???

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
The video in the link was on at the bottom of the screen while the peoples court was on OCT 19th, weeks before the election.

With 99% of the precincts reporting Obama won the 2012 election with 43% of the vote to Romneys 40% NATIONWIDE. :geek:

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/21/cbs-n ... z29zidtm00

I call bs on the lame excuse of "testing". I smell a fix.....

ripjack13 said:
I call bs on the lame excuse of "testing". I smell a fix.....

I agree. They could have tested with less obvious data if that were the case. Not sure if I would go as far as a fix but definitely one of those "what has been seen cannot be unseen" type things....trying to convince the non-obama voters that there is no hope so don't even go out and vote.

Either I'm just more in tune with it so I notice it more or this is one of the dirtiest elections I can recall with regard to the amount of outright lies, half truths and misinformation thrown around by both parties. And I'm not talking strictly the presidential race, I'm talking about local proposals and other races as well.

While I must say, I am obviously not voting for Obama... He still did beat Romeny last night.... :|

Romney did too many: "I agree with you Mr. President" or "I agree with the President's thoughts..."

Back