• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How much ammo will be enough if the world is ended by the swarming of zombie hordes? How many zombies can there possibly be, anyway? What types of ammo are needed? I know this is a lot of questions, but inquiring minds want to know. Oh my! We have so little time to prepare!!

I'm not a big believer in this whole end of the world thing. I'll be happy when this date comes and goes and nothing happens. If the end of the world does happen, and we all die at once, that'll be a hell of a long line to stand and wait in outside the pearly gates...

rjpoog1989 said:
I'm not a big believer in this whole end of the world thing. I'll be happy when this date comes and goes and nothing happens. If the end of the world does happen, and we all die at once, that'll be a hell of a long line to stand and wait in outside the pearly gates...

I ain't skeered either. Just poking fun. :mrgreen:

Re: mayan calendar

I'm still waiting to see the Mayan swimsuit edition calendar. Til then, I don't know that it can be taken too seriously. Take care. Tom Worthington.

I find it hard to believe that a people that couldn't forsee their own end could forsee the end of mankind.

Plus one on MikeD's post.

Good one Tome396!

MikeD said:
I find it hard to believe that a people that couldn't forsee their own end could forsee the end of mankind.

The profundity of that statement could put at ease all those irrational rational minds out there. Nicely put Sir!

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
My mom's birthday is 12/21.

My sister and I started calling her the anti-Christ a couple years ago just to grind her gears. We all get a good laugh out of it...

Tell ma happy birthday for me......

Safe to say this was a bunch of Sh**

Well first off, Happy Belated Birthday to Mama LES! :p

and

We are all still alive... huh. I wonder what came of that guy in Arizona who was going to jump off that cliff

I want to see the folks I saw on tv a couple years back who stacked up on a butt load of stuff on credit that had no payments till 2013, thought they were so smart lol

hahaha I didn't know about this!!! That would be REALLY amusing because now, due to their ignorance, they lose it all

Itsricmo said:
hahaha I didn't know about this!!! That would be REALLY amusing because now, due to their ignorance, they lose it all

oh yeah, they were talking to and about everyone like they were stupid for not doing it.

lol Yep.. we are ALL STUPID! How could we ever go one knowing that now they have to pay some outrageous bills :p

Back