• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

2016 rigging the election-undercover video

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
This has a lot of nsfw language, but please watch this and forward it.

Part 1. Incite violence at republican rallies

**Comment deleted due to vulgar truth spewing vulgarity....

I was going to break this down into a power point of the important parts, but it's better to just hear it coming from their own mouths.

Knew it was going on by hits hard when you actually hear it from those that are doing it.

In fairness, can anyone say without a doubt that the right does not employ some of the same tactics?

Lots of people saying they've screen shot the video views and are saying youtube is suppressing the view count to prevent it from trending.

After reading comments, some saying there were more likes being shown than what the view counter said. Horseradish.

I'm going to do a screenshot now, and 15 minutes from now.

youtube screenshot.PNG

It was shared by at least three different FB entities today (That I am aware of), I have to imagine his has more views than it shows.

2nd screenshot ready, but I didn't want to miss this. It hasn't been 15 minutes yet, but I wanted to show the "likes". The viewcount shows the same as it did 5 minutes ago, but it has 410 more likes in 5 minutes, but the viewcounter in fact is NOT moving.

Also, note the title of the video.

Video 1.

Looking forward to video 2

I'm now a subscriber to the channel. ;)

youtube screenshot 2 likes.PNG

Look at the likes from my first screenshot above.

34,634 likes at 8:50

35,588 likes at 9:09

954 more likes at 9:09, view count unchanged.

youtube screenshot 3 likes.PNG

For those of you who are more familiar with how things work on the internet, is there any logical conclusion at how the view counts were unchanged and the likes and dislikes were different?

Then all of a sudden, the view count nearly doubled.

This video was only posted today btw.

For those of you who are more familiar with how things work on the internet, is there any logical conclusion at how the view counts were unchanged and the likes and dislikes were different?

Then all of a sudden, the view count nearly doubled.

This video was only posted today btw.

same thing happens to my videos when I post them. Usually takes a day or two for all the servers to sync up in youtube. Unless they are intentionally deleting likes and views.

It happens at times of very high traffic, because less privleged functions like syncing are routinely paused, to keep more important things moving.

The views have gone up 500% since this AM.

That's just the tip of the iceberg.

The corruption is much deeper than just those two. Only a fool would believe they were the only two involved.

I consider what they did to be domestic terrosim.

Two hours long, but anyone who hasn't seen it hasn't a clue.

My favorite bit of the whole 111 mins...

Charlie carried a large bag of cash . $100,000, for the Clintons favorite charity, the Clinton Presidential Legal Defense Fund

Last edited:
I find it ironic that the President is out there bashing Trump for mentioning the possibility of voter fraud after what happened to with the DNC and Bernie Sanders.

Also I'm not sure if anyone has seen this:

And this was posted 6 years ago referencing code written in 2000.

Rigging the election does not only include election poll results, it also can include manipulation of media, intentionally planting people at rally's to cause problems, voter intimidation, destroyed mail-in ballots, etc. All of which have happened in the past and/or during this current election process.

Given that Trump has even made it this far despite everything the Democrats have done to rig it says a lot about how fed up the people are with the current state of government.

Back