What's new
Mossberg Owners

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

2A message that can be seen from space

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Weed x material = $50
Cedar Mulch = $150
The message it sends = priceless

As some of you know, we've been doing a lot of work to our house this year trying to finally get things lined out with it after the move, and I've been having a hard time keeping up with all of the weed eating that needed done due to mainly the road being built up so high at the side of my yard and the fill dirt where we park our cars because it is far to steep to mow, so I decided that I would buy some of that weedX nylon material that grass/weeds aren't supposed to be able to grow through and cover it with cedar to make my life easier.

In the midst of all of that, it dawned on me that once it is complete, that it is probably going to send a message that anything orbiting the planet or flying over could see, kind of like all of those cryptic shapes that native Americans have done for eons.

Anyone care to guess what it's going to look like from space the next time they do their satellite sweeps and high def images?

Like I said, priceless.

yardwork004_zps4d2c4900.jpg

You got it and on your first guess too LOL

I still haven't finished putting all the mulch down (I have about 30 more bags tomorrow), but for today, my work is done
rolling.gif

You're pretty much guaranteeing your home will be excluded from Google earth, which is not a really bad thing. LOL

I'll give you coordinates if you'd like :)

To make it easy, I'm close to Tucker Guthrie memorial airport.

I'll bet that kid that ate his Pop Tart away until it "looked like a gun" is related to John somehow.

Unfortunately my Google earth pic is less than a year old. So no telling how long till they snap my place again. But it gives me a great idea.....