• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

590A1 SBR complete.

lightsped

.22LR
This is my third Mossberg. My first is a 9 shot 590A1 with GRS and standard stock. Bought it over 10 years ago. It is my go to gun that serves as home defense duty. Second Mossberg is a 930SPX with standard stock. Both guns have performed perfectly.

About five or six months ago I bought a new 590A1 6 shot with 3 dot sights 18.5" barrel. My plan was to SBR it. I called Mossberg and ordered everything needed including the 14" bead sight barrel, shorter mag tube, shorter forearm, etc....

Got paper work back a few months ago and have been enjoying it ever since. While I love all of my Mossbergs, I think I like this one the best.
11713714_10155833863025346_1180447199032850663_o.jpg

Very nicer and congratulations! How do you like shooting it compared to the others?

That's a nice looking SBS. Looks like a keeper.

Nice. Someday I may have one.

The main handling differences between this and my 20" 9 shot 590A1 are that this one is obviously less muzzle heavy which makes it easier to point. Obviously it also is easier to maneuver in tighter areas. Besides that, there really isn't much difference, although I have not fired them back to back. I need to do that soon.

My 14" 590A1 is one of my faves, next to my 14" Fabarm.

I just needed to rip off the factory stock.

Back