• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

590A1 trench gun finished!

kurtis

I finally got everything together. and everything fit like a glove. I didn't get any pictures of it with the bayonet on it but i will soon. I want to thank you guys for all the help on this project. And sorry about the picture quality and lighting i was working with what i had at the time.

Attachments

• finish1.jpg
    finish1.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 111
  • finish2.jpg
    finish2.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 97
Purrty! I really think we've started a movement to go back to wood stocks and corncob forends. There's just something timeless about it. Now if we could only get boyds, or hell... maybe even Mossberg to start producing varients like this again, man... I bet you'd have a lot of sales!

Purrty! I really think we've started a movement to go back to wood stocks and corncob forends. There's just something timeless about it. Now if we could only get boyds, or hell... maybe even Mossberg to start producing varients like this again, man... I bet you'd have a lot of sales!

I was actually surprised that i couldn't find someone who made the corn cob style for end. I actually asked boyds if they could custom make one and they said no.

I was actually surprised that i couldn't find someone who made the corn cob style for end. I actually asked boyds if they could custom make one and they said no.

I'm sure they've recieved more than one request, I know we've dropped a hint or two. I'm sure it would require a whole separate line of machines to produce a corn cob forend, and the demand may just not be there.

Now if someone happens to have a lathe, some time and willingness to do so, I'm sure a custom set would go over well with member here!

The sad thing is is theres a nice ding right in the grip of the stock have no clue where it came from its been sitting in a case untouched. Oh well i guess it gives it character haha.

Love the way you got a tiger striped look going there especially on the buttstock.

One word sums that up. "Bitchin"

A USGI OD green sling and an M7/M9 bayo and you will have a classic retro modern trench broom there. Another one of these to make me a touch jealous lol.

200 shipped for all 3. Figured shipping will be around 10 bucks so 190 for all of it seems pretty reasonable.

Back