• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

800 Chambered in 350 Rem Mag

Cool. There is a 810D chambered in 338 Win Mag on Gunbroker. It has a reserve on it but is rather high IMO. I bid $355 and was under the reserve. That was my limit as the seller has $55 in shipping and then I would have a $25 FLL fee on my end. Just think anything over my bid is over the top for a 40 year old Mossberg. My dealer said that the new Patriot in the same cartridge would run just under $375 but I would go with the 375 Ruger in that rifle. At least it has an adjustable trigger.

The old Mossberg is better made and will go up in value the new Patriot , well it's made to compete with the new cheap Rugers & Remingtons / Some one awhile back had on of the rare calibers list and wanted around $2500 or so . I have a 800AD - 800AM--800BM -800CM and two 810A /06s with the det mags one UPS broke in half and I had to repair the un repairable.
fourth-grader-suspended-after-using-magic-from-the-hobbit
~~MM~~

I do like the 800, I just don't think a rifle that was built as an economy model using a plastic housed, non adjustable trigger is worth as much as some might think it is.

Your repair is quite nice! Did a similar repair to my 800A and will refinish my stock in the heat of the summer. My 800A is an accurate rifle as well.

Would you know which length of action was used with the 350 Rem Mag?

I do like the 800, I just don't think a rifle that was built as an economy model using a plastic housed, non adjustable trigger is worth as much as some might think it is.

Your repair is quite nice! Did a similar repair to my 800A and will refinish my stock in the heat of the summer. My 800A is an accurate rifle as well.

Would you know which length of action was used with the 350 Rem Mag?
the 350 Rem Mag would be considered a short action it was designed I believe for the old 600 Rem back in the mid 60s ~~MM~~

Thanks. I'm familiar with the Rem 600 but was curious if Mossberg used a short action or chambered in there magnum action which is longer.

Back