• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

930 JM Series Video: Issues FTE

Water Monkey

The man, the myth, the monkey
Supporter
Found this video interesting. This Mossy seems ammo sensitive:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOUUzGvHm1E&feature=related[/youtube]

No offense. But that guys so stupid he makes Nutnfancy look like John Moses Browning.

I believe there's a sticky post at the top of this forum that deals with the cleaning and break in of 930 Mossberg shotguns.

Only a complete drunken idiot with more money than shooting skill expects to pull a new semi auto shotgun out of the box and start running low brass out of it.

Posted via Kindle Fire

I'm. Pretty sure JM cleans and function checks even the shotguns that bare his name before he goes out and runs them for a payday.

Posted via Kindle Fire

Mylastrook said:
I believe there's a sticky post at the top of this forum that deals with the cleaning and break in of 930 Mossberg shotguns.

I'm new to the forum, and can't find a sticky thread that sets out a break in procedure for the 930. I see that there is a 930 maintenance thread, not sure if this is what was being referred to. I have my first autoloader, a 22" JM 930, set to be delivered to my FFL tomorrow. Can someone point me in the right direction for a break-in procedure thread? Thanks!

cr78 said:
Mylastrook said:

I'm new to the forum, and can't find a sticky thread that sets out a break in procedure for the 930. I see that there is a 930 maintenance thread, not sure if this is what was being referred to. I have my first autoloader, a 22" JM 930, set to be delivered to my FFL tomorrow. Can someone point me in the right direction for a break-in procedure thread? Thanks!

I run a box of high brass through it, maybe some 00 buck and some slugs. Now I just put cheap walmart bird shot out of it and it cycles fine down to 1200fps #7 or #8 loads.

Clean it real well before use to get all that packing grease out of it.

This is how I strip and clean it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jksOH4ZQ7ug

Water Monkey

Back