• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

A.T.I 6-Position Butt stock for Mossy 20ga ?

Crappiepro

.270 WIN
Ive been wanting to put a 6-position butt stock on my 20ga.
I've been to 2 local gun shops and no one can find one that fit's a 20ga. They say "Fits most Mossberg 20ga's" and then they arrive and say " 12ga Only"
Whats the deal?
I've done my own looking and found one at CheaperthanDirt.com and it also say's "Fit's most 20ga's"
So Im not wanting to take the chance of ordering one and have to jack around and send it back like the other 2 shops have done.
I seen one on a 500 Tactical Turkey 20ga in Mossy Oak Camo so I know they got them.
Anyone got an idea?
And yes "LBT45" its going on my Slug Gun LOL!

I just picked up a Mossy 20 gauge and am thinking about a new stock. So far I have found the Choate stock with pistol grip (not adjustable) and the ATI which is adjustable. I called up and spoke to someone that said it would fit the 20 Gauge. There is actually a YouTube video showing a guy installing the ATI on a 20ga. I will try to find the link but if you search Mossberg 500 20ga it comes up.

I have to add that the longer I have the Mossy with the traditional stock the more I like it - so I just might stay with it.

Thanks for the info! I found a used one and the guy said it came off a 20ga. Its the A.T.I 6-position with the scorpion recoil pad. We'll see what happens LOL!

The only thing I would be worried about is the location of the slide release relative to the cutout on the pistol grip. That is usually the issue when fitting these types of stocks. Otherwise, all should be close. The 20G has a slightly narrower receiver so you will see a slight lip where the stock and receiver connect.

The only thing I would be worried about is the location of the slide release relative to the cutout on the pistol grip. That is usually the issue when fitting these types of stocks. Otherwise, all should be close. The 20G has a slightly narrower receiver so you will see a slight lip where the stock and receiver connect.
Yeah, this was m concern also. I want a clean fit and finish.
Im sending out the M/O order for it today.
Ill post up a pic or 2 when I get it put together.
Thanks guy's!

Back