• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Admins & Moderators***Please read :)

I am a girl, so you know I plan ahead, lol. I'm thinking about Christmas time...so if you are a Moderator or an Admin please post your favorite color. :) I have an idea in mind, but I'll need that info ;) Also, you can post the style of one of your favorite Mossbergs that you own, just in case I use that info too

Thanks guys! :mrgreen: If you don't want a Christmas gift...just don't post here, lol. If you want to participate, then please post the info I need. When it gets closer to Christmas, I'll get your address as well, if you don't want to provide your address, than you can't participate because I am not hand delivering Xmas gifts. lol

Well, let's see...

Favorite color...BLACK

Favorite Mossberg config...

MOSSBERG500CRUISERsmall-1.jpg

Thanks for asking !! :cool:

This will answer both questiions!!! Efficiency! ;)

Black 590A1!

Attachments

• Mossberg_590A1.JPG
    Mossberg_590A1.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 434
GirlsLoveGuns2 said:
Woohoo...Santa is gonna have fun shopping! Lol. I have a couple ideas rolling around!

If its more guns you will among my favorite people of all time!!! ;) Heck, you can be among my favorites anyway! :D

Lmao... I hate to break it to ya, but its not even gonna be close. Lol. And. Im thinking that the ones that are married, their wives would not appreciate me sending anything that great. Ha.

well.
my favorite color is red. however, i really really like the glow in the dark color. it's like a yelowish green. but i'm good with red.

PYEBOl.jpg

and that's my mossberg 835 with tac stock.

sorry about the tilted pic.

Interesting...nobody has ever told me their fav color was Glow in the dark....lol, but I know exactly what you are talking about. so far with my ideas, glow in the dark may not be an option, but ill keep it in mind!

nah...just stick with red.

i have a gallon of gitd paint at home. so i can paint whatever i want ...
thank you in advance?

Lol. ok. Don't thank me too far in advanced...anything could happen between now and Xmas. ha. I'm hoping I win the lottery by then....and then ill get you all a new Mossberg, a new AR, and your choice of handgun ;) Really, pray I win.

When I think of glow in the dark, I think of that pale sort of white/green color like the plastic stars my kids have.

Oh It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
music-smiley-023.gif

xmas-smiley-040.gif

Back