• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ammo in stock thread

FL715T

.22LR
Sorry if I got anybody too excited, I don't know of any ammo in stock right now :cry:

Thought we might be able to help each other out. If you come across ammo that is in stock, especially that can be ordered online, post it here with a link preferably. Hopefully this will help us all get some.

I live in R.I. and I just picked up 1000 rounds the other day at hope valley bait & tackle for about 7 cents per round. Cheaper than Walmart.

seanfnred said:
I live in R.I. and I just picked up 1000 rounds the other day at hope valley bait & tackle for about 7 cents per round. Cheaper than Walmart.

Huh???

That's $38.50 for a brick. WalMart sells bricks now for about $19. My local store has them in stock every couple weeks now.

For 7 cents I'd switch to .223. I can load them myself for a nickle!

There's big Jim.....good to see you haven't given up on us bro. ;)

Guys, was able to score three boxes of Federal auto match bulk/325 on natchezss.com. Been watching the gunbot sight between 8:30 and 9:30 for about 4 or 5 days now and notice that's about when luckygunner and natchezss 22's go stock. Different ammo and prices everyday, but I've been logged in and waiting for a decent deal. Go's quick!

So i went there for some 22lr. I found some in stock, added to my cart. Had to log in first. ...logged in....poof! all out.
Son of a....

Here's my little wish list

2k 22LR subsonic any brand, but I like Remington subsonic pretty good

1K 147gr 9mm ROUND NOSE fmj. My "important" guns don't really like the flat tip wadcutters or hp's very much and it seems that is mostly what's out there right now.

200 rounds of .223 Tula or Brown bear or wolf or whatever cheap import ammo. I may would swing for some American Eagle Federals, but I don't want none of the expensive premium stuff.

Natchezss.com has cci tactical in stock at the moment. $24.99 and unfortunately a one box limit with shipping. How bad do you need it......Fyi

Thanx for the heads up Cldedhnds....

I found some CCI 40gr bricks at my lgs on Friday. They had just come off the truck. So I got 2 bricks of 500 for $31.99....
I'm good for a week...

Back